Birthday Celebration

Izzycat

Hi all

I am feeling a little sorry for myself today, as its my birthday tomorrow, and usually i get taken to my fav restaurant and treated to a lovely meal, and at the weekend have a BBQ with friends and family.

obviously this is not happening this year - as i am not going to prepare and cook a load of food for everyone else to enjoy! (already done a meal for friends and cook everyday day for my OH and his girls at the weekend)

Was just wondering what everyone else has done to celebrate their birthday? maybe i could poach some ideas to get my OH to do something alternative!

thanks all!

Tracy x

mmm how about a theatre trip? cinema trip? nice day out somewhere (I'm animal mad so would go to a zoo!), but whatever floats your boat....

What about treating yourself to a pamper day either at a spa or at home? I know what you mean tho. My birthday is coming soon but this year we are going to Thorpe Park and being big kids. I'll take a bar with me but this year my birthday is not going to revolve around food. Wouldn't it be awful to undo all that work we've done!!! so no way.

Happy birthday for tomorrow, have a lovely day whatever you do x

Back