Birthday Celebration

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Izzycat, 6 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Izzycat

Izzycat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    CD SS and SS+
    Hi all

I am feeling a little sorry for myself today, as its my birthday tomorrow, and usually i get taken to my fav restaurant and treated to a lovely meal, and at the weekend have a BBQ with friends and family.

obviously this is not happening this year - as i am not going to prepare and cook a load of food for everyone else to enjoy! (already done a meal for friends and cook everyday day for my OH and his girls at the weekend)

Was just wondering what everyone else has done to celebrate their birthday? maybe i could poach some ideas to get my OH to do something alternative!

thanks all!

Tracy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    mmm how about a theatre trip? cinema trip? nice day out somewhere (I'm animal mad so would go to a zoo!), but whatever floats your boat....

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    What about treating yourself to a pamper day either at a spa or at home? I know what you mean tho. My birthday is coming soon but this year we are going to Thorpe Park and being big kids. I'll take a bar with me but this year my birthday is not going to revolve around food. Wouldn't it be awful to undo all that work we've done!!! so no way.

Happy birthday for tomorrow, have a lovely day whatever you do x

5. scojos

scojos Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.38%)
    nails, hairdresser, massage, sun beds? got to love a nice tan!
    (retail therapy..?)
    tc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.