birthday meal.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by beccamckecca, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all its my birthday on saturday (day 5 of my refeed) and my familys just asked if id like to go for a meal.
    It would be a 3 course consisting of:
    starter either:
    soup
    garlic mushrooms in white sauce
    bbq chicken wings

main:
    carvery so gammon beef or turkey with veg stuffing, yorkshire pudding, roast and new potatoes and gravy

pudding either:
    apple crumble
    treacle sponge
    bread and butter pudding
    all with either custard or ice cream

if i had a very small portion do you think it would be bad?? it will be my day 5 so i was thinking if maybe i had a small soup for starter, very small amount for the main and maybe just custard for pudding i might get away with it as your allowed most foods by then.

what does everyone recommend??? xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. moonlight

moonlight Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi becca and an early happy birthday to you.

I am no expert, not due to refeed until next week, but I imagine if you had a shake for breakfast and another for lunch followed by a pint of water before your meal out you should be ok.

Would imagine small bowl of veg soup, no bread, followed by small chicken portion and veg and no dessert would be the way to go. Cup of coffee for dessert or maybe some fruit.

M

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.