Birthday Party, Please Help!!

geegb

Hi Folks,
Its my wee boys 1st Birthday on Saturday, we have family coming round for lunch and cake .... how do I cope with all the goodies!!:sigh:

I was really positive at the start of the week but as the weekend approaches I don't think I'll be able to do it.

To make matters worse my Hubby's old 85 year old 'deaf' aunt is staying with us on Friday night ... how do I explain to her why I am not eating!

I know for a fact that my family will not approve of the diet so I really don't want to spoil my wee man's birthday by causing an arguement.

Please help!! I am on the W8 rapid plan - day 6 (day 8, saturday), would it hurt to add a meal for 2 days? I am scared if I start eating I won't stop.

Sorry for the rant!!

I look forward to your words of wisdom.

Gillie

Stop worrying about how your diet is going to affect others and start thinking about yourself. You wont spoil his birthday, the people who create the argument would be the ones spoiling it. So my advice would be to be stubborn and not eat and who cares what anyone else thinks. Its people like that who are being unhelpful. Just tell them the truth, ur not eating cos ur on a diet. if you get 'oohh you dont need to go on a diet' just reply with a simple, 'actually i feel like i do. Ive already lost xlbs and i feel so much better so i dont want to spoil things now'. be strong

Back