Birthday Weigh Day

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Today is my Birthday and also my first weigh day since re-starting on Monday. Really happy to report that already I have lost 3 and a half pounds. I needed to see my cdc as I would of run out before my next offical weigh day which will be next Saturday.

I had a lovely present and totally unexpected :D a pandora bracelet :D I was gobsmacked. My lovely Mum said she might get me another charm for it when I'm at goal!! but the rest is up to me :D we've had a lovely day and thankfully it did not revolve around food or Birthday cake because I said I didn't want it.

So we are going to have lunch on Saturday somewhere I know that do really nice salads, I'm going to drive so no booze either. So all in all a good Birthday x onto Day 5 tomorrow x

Yay happy birthday and well done on being so focused :)

Happy Birthday! If you can survive your birthday without cheating - you can do this to the end! X

Hi sweetpea glad you had a fab birthday and well done for being strong! That weight loss is fab!! xx

just noticed you're going to see Take That in June, you lucky lucky lady! :jelous: :jelous:

Thanks Wilma so glad I didn't give in today, I could not cope with doing the first three days again :eek: Suzie my lovely friend, just read your post about next week. You deserve to be spoilt and taken out, let them do it for you. Keep to your shakes in the day, plenty of water, make a sensible choice when you go out :D above all enjoy, then Friday hop back onto the cd wagon!! I will bug you all day to make sure you do x xxxx ;)

Back