Birthdays

we will prb be in his fav pub in town i will meet his mates there and have a right all knee's up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks girls !!

dan is at home with me he didnt want a headstone so i had a stone laid for him at his beloved football ground at blackburn rovers!!

I think thats beautiful. I dont ever want a headstone. I dont want people that love me going to a sad place that holds bad memories for them so i want a nice bench somewhere and my ashes scattered somewhere in a place of beauty that brings a smile to a face, where you can hear the birds sing or water flow.

awwwwwwww cheryl that sound so nice , its so good when u sit on a bench in memory of a person beacause i always think of what that person was like ,well has u know dan's ashes are at home and when i go i want him in a plot with me then jordan in too and a tree planted ,hopefully it will turn out like this !!!!!

Im sure it will babe. All of you together unless he gets married! His wife might want something different. I either want that or if i can afford it i want to be turned into a diamond so i am around for generations to come and they will never get rid of me!!!

Well mines the 18th December which means I can keep the celebration going through to New Year!

I leave my 20's behind me on 9th October.
I'm so sad about it - I'm not celebrating at all - just a big pile of presents on the floor please...only child syndrome (still spoilt by parents even at my age)

Back