Biscuit catastrophe!

PinksW

:( So...being the resourceful girl I am, I decided to have a go at making biscuits...I needed a treat and these seemed the perfect thing...

Biscuits
Cut up a bar into 8 - 10 pieces. Arrange on microwave plate, I usually only put 3 in at a time to give them the space they need to expand.

Microwave for approx 1.30mins - or until you can see that they have stopped bubbling. Be careful as they may start burning from the inside out. Use a knife under the biscuits to prise them off the plate and turn them onto their backs (onto the bar wrapper) and leave until they have cooled and hardened.

Well, my microwave is 1000 watt, so I thought I would take it easy with them. Put them in for 20 seconds...not a lot of difference...put them in for another 20...hells teeth, after 10 seconds there was smoke everywhere. When I finally got them out of the microwave they looked like 3 bits of coal! Needless to say, I couldn't eat them, so that was a third of my precious bar in the bin...:rolleyes:

Pinks
xxxxxxxxx

Well least you know not to try that one again lol

Oh no what a nightmare,I made the muffin tonight with a butterscotch and it was yum yum yum,didn't feel 1/2 as deprived eating it whilst the rest of the family scoffed cadburys choc birthday cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eat: I made chocolate mint "ice cream" earlier using the recipe from the thread, it was lush, bit of a granita sort of texture, but definitely going to be a good one for the warmer weather

I had ice cream earlier too, by which I mean I stuck a banana tetra in the freezer last night :) it's so yummy and it takes ages to eat so feels like you've had loads!!

I don't bother cooking any of my packs, I know I'd screw them up and I'd rather just have a nice shake than a burnt lump of goo!!

Back