Bit cold for this I know...but

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was just reading about the ice cream from shakes or tetras and I remembered the first summer I did CD I remember really missing ice lollies. I ended up making some from water(plain or fizzy) and CD flavourings in some of those home made lolly sets you can buy. So whenever the kids were having a lolly I could have one too and not spoil my diet and they added to you water intake.
    just thought I would let you know as anything else/new we can do with our packs or water is always a bonus!
    Another good thing to do with the tetras if you have time is to put them in the freezer and every 40 mins or so give it a shake and then freeze again, continue till frozen, this way they dont go so solid you can eat them.!

have fun Lou XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

cheers for that lou, wow all the tips ive picked up ice lollies for me next!!
    becky :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.