bit confused

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hey im on aam week and my mum has left me to fend for my self with a set of old school scales. i have no idea what im weighing and am eating not even half of the chicken fillet!and 2 tables spoons of lettuce whats that about!i dnt think my loss gunna be too good this week!booooooooo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    2oz is only about a third of an average size chicken breast so it really is such a little amount. Same goes for the lettuce.

People do try and make up creative recipes, but I could never see the point and for me it just made it into a whole big deal which I didn't need!

Sometimes the losses are a little smaller on AAM week, but can be bigger the following week.

Sounds like you are doing fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.