bit confused

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world extra easy
    hey im on aam week and my mum has left me to fend for my self with a set of old school scales. i have no idea what im weighing and am eating not even half of the chicken fillet!and 2 tables spoons of lettuce whats that about!i dnt think my loss gunna be too good this week!booooooooo
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    2oz is only about a third of an average size chicken breast so it really is such a little amount. Same goes for the lettuce.

People do try and make up creative recipes, but I could never see the point and for me it just made it into a whole big deal which I didn't need!

Sometimes the losses are a little smaller on AAM week, but can be bigger the following week.

Sounds like you are doing fine :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.