Bit disappointed but its still 3lbs

mollydog

Silver Member
Did SS from Mon til Fri and ate on Saturday as i felt so ill from being hungry. Got back into it Sunday but had three glasses of wine in the evening (I know, I know!) so at WI today i have only lost 3lbs. However, it has put me within 2lbs of where i was before my holiday gain in October so not too bad and very achievable in the next week.
My problem is that we are going all day to a friends wedding on Saturday and a big family get together lunch on Sunday. I'm already feeling deflated as i will be really good til Saturday and it will go up in a puff of smoke at the functions. Oh well, i suppose what i lose this week will give me a bit of a buffer for the weekend.
Wishing you all well.

at the end of the day hun its a loss and everyone has their own blips so please dont let it get ya down!! All the best for the next week, take care

Well done on your 3lbs mollydog, i only get that when i've had a 100% SS week, so that's a great result! Good luck for your week ahead
xx

Could you take tetras with you to have on your outings? I have been to many social events since I started this and learned early on that I MUST have my tetras with me. I put at least one more than I need for the time I will be out in case something comes up and I can't get home when I originally planned. I pack them in a insolated lunch bag with ice packs so they stay icy cold and that even worked through the hot texas summer with the bag kept in the car at times. When the eating begins at the social function, I either drink a tetra or make up a soup. I carry everything I need to make them up. There are people that insist I eat something saying oh can't you have a bit of chicken or veg and I just say I'm good with what I have and I either change the subject or move away from them. I need everyone to know what I am doing because I know some of the people especially some co-workers would tell me...oh Thought you were on liquids only. Keeps me on track at work, a place where they have many dos a year that involve people cooking and bringing in food for brek or lunch, and I know from experience that there are some very good cooks there too lol. They also send out for food at least 1x a week. I truly went 100% because I don't want to drag this out, I want to be done with it properly and move on to my new eating habits, ohhh I can't wait. Can you tell, it is all an exciting time for me.
Mollydog, you can do it keep up the good work
edi

Thanks for your support ladies. Today has been good so far. I've made chicken enchiladas for the family tea, in process of making lasagne for tomorrows tea and I have done OH packed meal for tonights shift. As usual i am ravenous but i have only had one pack, loads of water, a couple of bits of ham and unfortunately i ate a wee bit of DDs left over tortilla wrap. Hoping to get onto the wii fit later if i can shift the kids from the telly. Really needing to make use of it again.
Best wishes all.

Back