Bit down

JAYJAY33

Im just coming to end of week 4 now, i have lost 8lbs in first week, 6 lbs in my second week and 4lbs inmy third week. I have weighed myself tonight and official weigh in is tomorrow and it appears i have only lost a 1lb. Is this normal in week 4 and feeling pretty down about it, im due on the end of this week so i know that can affect it but worried if this week i have only lost a pound and next week is add a meal week im hardly going to lose anything and i have only 6 weeks till i go on holiday and need to lose at least another stone if possible. Can anyone share their weekly losses to see if its just me or not? Im also starting to get bored with soups and shakes so think thats affecting me. I have not cheated once so i dont want to now.
Thanks
Kate

Hi Kate, I am in the exact same place as you. Totally fed up with this at the moment, but so determined not to give in.

I think we all lose a bit less coming up to TOTM but make up for it the week after. Also it seems for some people they have one bad week and one good week so time will tell.

Keep up the good work, you have lost 18 pounds in 3 weeks, that is amazing.

hi kate

i did pretty much the same as u in my first month, totm week i only lost 1lb then the week after had a good loss, still had a good loss on aam week too,please dont worry too much about it u have had really good losses so far and have done really well. :D

Hi JayJay you're doing brilliantly, don't panic you've had a brilliant three weeks and your body is just catching up and having a breather. You'll not lose the same week in, week out and as long as you're achieving around the average of 1 stone a month you've nothing to worry about.

AAM won't necessarily give you a low loss, some people find it boosts their metabolism and they have a better loss that week.

x

somew weeks u do get a rubbish result but it always gets made up for at another weigh in. cant tell u how many times i have read people saying how gutted they r at a small loss...sometimes for 2 or 3 weeks in a row then they turn up b4 u know it boasting about a 7 or 8lb loss in one week! all swings and round-a-bouts but wither way...its about a stone per month. stick with it and try not to judge it weekly. monthly weigh ins are the ones u shoudl worry about. xxxxx

Can anyone share their weekly losses to see if its just me or not? Im also starting to get bored with soups and shakes so think thats affecting me. I have not cheated once so i dont want to now.
Thanks
Kate
Hi Kate
My losses are always about 3lbs a week but yet i always even out to 1 stone a month. I wouldnt worry how much you lose in the week you are more than likely still going to lose a stone anyway. Keep up the great work you will be fine :) If you are getting bored of the shakes are you also having the bars?

Back