Bit Happier now...

susicab

I managed to stick to my daily allowance for 2 whole days in a bid to limit the damage my overeat at the beginning of the week may have done.

As I cant get to my morning meeting this week, i weighed at home at 5am. I decided to wear just my work trousers on the scale as these are quite heavy and i thought would weigh about the same as my lightweight crinkle trousers and vest top i usually wear at weigh in. Ive only put on 1/4lb this week which i am extremely pleased with, but as i cant put 1/4 or 3/4lbs into the weight tracker, and because i was up 3 hours earlier than normal, i have decided to put myself down as a STS this week. (I know, its cheating....)

In other news, i was sat at work at 7am this morning, entering all my meals into Esource. All was fine until i went to enter half a tin of peas. I couldnt find Tesco Value Peas, so chose Sainsburys basic marrowfat peas as a comparison. When i went to enter half a can though, the only option it gave me was half a CAKE!! LOL!! At least we all know what the person was really thinking of when they were updating the site :) :)

Back