Bit Happier now...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by susicab, 21 November 2010 Social URL.

1. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    I managed to stick to my daily allowance for 2 whole days in a bid to limit the damage my overeat at the beginning of the week may have done.

As I cant get to my morning meeting this week, i weighed at home at 5am. I decided to wear just my work trousers on the scale as these are quite heavy and i thought would weigh about the same as my lightweight crinkle trousers and vest top i usually wear at weigh in. Ive only put on 1/4lb this week which i am extremely pleased with, but as i cant put 1/4 or 3/4lbs into the weight tracker, and because i was up 3 hours earlier than normal, i have decided to put myself down as a STS this week. (I know, its cheating....)

In other news, i was sat at work at 7am this morning, entering all my meals into Esource. All was fine until i went to enter half a tin of peas. I couldnt find Tesco Value Peas, so chose Sainsburys basic marrowfat peas as a comparison. When i went to enter half a can though, the only option it gave me was half a CAKE!! LOL!! At least we all know what the person was really thinking of when they were updating the site :) :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well if I can have half a cake for the same ppts as half a can of peas I'm all for it!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.