bit more drive

missjam

the best feeling in the world... i thought id go back to matalan since two month ago i had a disaster in the changing rooms realising a size 14 jean was tight... and i took a few sizes of jeans into the changing rooms this morning and managed to fit into a 10!! i know matalans sizes are slightly bigger fittings but its made me realise how far ive come! just a few more pounds to go and they will fit me nice!

A size 10 is a size 10!!!!......wow that's really fabulous :D

Well done hun- that's amazing! I'm still trying to get size 18s to fit me everywhere - can't wait to be a 14!!

thanks hun! and you will get there! felt like mission impossible at the time but so worth it! Not gonna lie im dying to eat healthy real foods again but will give it another week xx

Good for you that is fab! I cannot WAIT to be able to go into Matalan (my fav shop btw) and not have to buy from the plus size section! To be fair I could probably do that now (size 18's getting rather loose!) but to be able to go in and pick up a size 12 instead of an 18 oooo I just can't wait! And your post has inspired me even more now as I know it CAN be done and is not just in my daydreams lol! Well well well done you! x

My friend is trying on 10s now from an 18 in 3 months! It's was spurred me on to start! 4 days in and my size 16s already feel loose! Love it! We can all do this! Xxxx

and even more drive... ive just booked a holiday for the middle of next month!!!!! not sure if i should lose a bit more than i want to before it ...so i can have a guilt free holiday!

Back