bit of a daft question

kay2007

but does any1 know how much you should weigh 2 b a size 14? i know if varys in evry1 ect but just an average weight so i know what im aiming for?
thanks

but does any1 know how much you should weigh 2 b a size 14? i know if varys in evry1 ect but just an average weight so i know what im aiming for?
thanks

Hi,

I'm 5ft 3" and at 11st I was a size 14

HTH

Bm2lm xx

thanks im size 18 at the min n im gettin married june 30th i need 2 loose about 7lb 2 get in my dress but i ave just found the perfect evening dress but they only go up2 a 14 do u think this is realistic? i can always ave my weddn dress taken in if need b! is it possible 4 me 2 get in a 14 by june? im 5f8 n i can get sum 16s on?
thanks

forgot 2 say my wedding dress is a size 16

Yes at 11stone and 5' 4" small I was a size 12/14 - large 12 small 14. How tall/small are you??

Ooooooh no fair!! (very jealous fiona stomps her feet for a second in jealousy!!;) )

At 11 stone and 5'4" I was a 16 (unless it was a stretchy 14) 14 jeans wouldn't come near me!!

Wish I had big boobs instead of monster hips and thunder thighs!!! :rolleyes:

Well if you are doing SS you can lose a stone a month easily. So that would be at least 2stone and therefore i'd say at roughly a stone a dress size you should be able to get into a 14 very comfortably by June.

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes!

yeh i hope so lol im only on my 3rd day now lol however i ave not found it hard no hunger or anythin but ive only had 1ltr of water 2day oooops

Ooooooh no fair!! (very jealous fiona stomps her feet for a second in jealousy!!;) )

At 11 stone and 5'4" I was a 16 (unless it was a stretchy 14) 14 jeans wouldn't come near me!!

Wish I had big boobs instead of monster hips and thunder thighs!!! :rolleyes:

Isn't it strange how all our bodies are different.
Yes a lot of my weight is at the top;) but this time I want to get down to 10 and half stone so I am a proper size 12 .... what's the betting i'll lose it from other areas and need to lose more??!!

Weight comes off at different rates and in different areas - but eventually it will come off all over. So keep at your diet and you'll soon see a difference. Exercise can tone the muscles making areas appear smaller as well. Make sure you measure yourself all over to keep an eye on inches as well as pounds.

Different shops have different sizes as well. Today I bought a skirt in a size 12 but a jacket in a size 16! Realistically Ive just hit size 14 but some are tight others are loose.

This is the million dollar question! Lol i dont think its really possible to say, as we all know how much sizes vary between shops.. for example i have tops as small as size 10/12 that fit me now but i also have a size 16 dress and a couple of size 16 skirts that fit me too!! In general I'm now a 14 averaged out across all my clothes, but I can find myself wearing a size 12 top and a 16 skirt, even tho my boobs and arms are huge and my legs, hips and bum are smallish, so by rights it should really be the other way around!! (I weigh 13 stone and am 5'6''). I think the best thing to do is go into shops and try all different sizes til u find the one that looks best... i have taken to picking up a 12, 14 and 16 in each garment and trying each one on!

i am 5' 8" weigh 10st 4, and i am a size 10 jeans (stretch jeans and 12 very, very loose 4 combats and about 12 stretch tops, but i have ALWAYS had big boobs! ! !) Hope this helps

size 14.........i cant ever remember buying clothes for a size 14 which must mean i was so young my mum was buying me clothes :eek:

My whole teenage years were spent as a size 16+

When i get to buy a size 14 item of clothing i think i might cry with excitement :D

sooooooooo as a height of 5'8 i'd say i have a long way to go yet as i'm a size 22/24 now.......

Back