Bit of a dilemma ;o//

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hi all,

Im in a bit of a pickle about continuing on TFR or not...im due for my 8wk wi on Thursday, (I WI once a fortnight)but my home scales havent moved for 2 weeks. Im trying to decide if my loss is not good on Thurs do I jack it in as £38 a wk for 1 or 2lb seems false economy when I can do that on SW or WW. All the compliments have been flowing this week from various people noticing ive lost weight and asking how long ive got left on TFR and the answer is I really dont know. I suppose I should wait to see the actual result before I make my decision but right at this moment im fearing it could be time to call it quits after this week.

Sorry for having a whinge, I know we all get these days, mayb the 2 wks between wi's is too long and making me disheartened.

Thanks all....any advice would be welcome...and by the way I would only like to lose another 2st if that means anything...

Sal x:confused:

What u re feeling is jst normal am in the same boat with you but my advise is focus on your goal. WW & SW might sound good but u dont loose much weight fast as LP. My friend was on SW & she jst moved to WW this wk but she is not loosing much as l am doing. Lets keep focused luv. TRF might be very expensive but its worth it.

:giveup: NEVER GIVE UP u re almost reaching your goal!!!

Thanks hun x just needed a kick up the butt lol x

You say £38 per week is expensive, but how much would you be paying for shopping on SW or WW? If you like, why not try Exante, there are special packs at the moment for just £25 per week?

Clair x

Back