Bit of a piggy yesterday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kitten2, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

Yesterday I just could not stop eating. I'm doing 790 and have found it fantastic, and I know full well I wasn't actually hungry, but all I wanted to do was eat! In the end I had about 5 packs, an Atkins bar in town (damage limitation) my 3 tbsp veg, my 275g quorn, then another half pack of quorn and a few forkfulls of pickled cabbage (I love pickles, they make me drool at the very thought!!). I must have had at least double my calorie intake, and there was no real reason, apert from just wanting to eat. It has shown me how addicted to food I am and I know I need to work on the head side as well as the body side. On the plus side, I didn't reach out for chocolate or chips (was very tempted) and this morning I was still in ketosis!

Bad kitten, must do better.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Hey, girl - you did well to avoid the really naughty stuff so it's all good!

xxxx

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Omg when I read the title I was expecting to read that you had eaten things like chocolate, crisps and chips all really bad stuff.....!
    When actually its not as bad as it could have been.
    Put it behind you though, get straight back on track and hopefully the damage wont be too bad.

5. kitten2

kitten2 Full Member

It felt like it was terrible! I know I need to be 100% good - I am losing weight slowly enough as it is!!

6. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    hey kitten, stop beating yourself up. you had a bad day but you dealt with it sooooo well. congratulate yourself on the right choices you made, on the fact that you didn't reach for the comfort food. I am so proud of you and hope you can see that you are doign great.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.