Bit of a piggy yesterday

kitten2

Yesterday I just could not stop eating. I'm doing 790 and have found it fantastic, and I know full well I wasn't actually hungry, but all I wanted to do was eat! In the end I had about 5 packs, an Atkins bar in town (damage limitation) my 3 tbsp veg, my 275g quorn, then another half pack of quorn and a few forkfulls of pickled cabbage (I love pickles, they make me drool at the very thought!!). I must have had at least double my calorie intake, and there was no real reason, apert from just wanting to eat. It has shown me how addicted to food I am and I know I need to work on the head side as well as the body side. On the plus side, I didn't reach out for chocolate or chips (was very tempted) and this morning I was still in ketosis!

Bad kitten, must do better.

Omg when I read the title I was expecting to read that you had eaten things like chocolate, crisps and chips all really bad stuff.....!
When actually its not as bad as it could have been.
Put it behind you though, get straight back on track and hopefully the damage wont be too bad.

hey kitten, stop beating yourself up. you had a bad day but you dealt with it sooooo well. congratulate yourself on the right choices you made, on the fact that you didn't reach for the comfort food. I am so proud of you and hope you can see that you are doign great.

Back