Bit of a ramble and my story

devotchka

I started Slimming World in February, and managed to lose a total of two stone by the 1st of Sept. I had, however, not reached my goal. I lost the two stone in time for my holiday, and was quite please, felt good about myself and all that.

But while on holiday I crept back into the old eating habits, saying "Yes!" to everything. I don't regret it because I had a FANTASTIC time. But since getting back, The bad habits have continued. And it turns out I have put just shy of a stone back on.

Now, I am proud of myself for recognising the stone and stopping it here, halfway, before I put the two back plus more. But at the moment I feel horribly fat and unattractive.

This is completely exacerbated by the fact I am a student, and literally have no money what so ever to my name until the 23rd of this Month, which feels like lightyears away. So because of this, I have not been able to shop for food like I did (instead having to work my way through what's left in the cupboards and fridge - not necessarily healthy) and have not been able to attend group since before my holiday. I'm feeling really sorry for myself and demotivated :(

I experimented with Slim Fast just before going away to quickly drop those extra few pounds, and it worked. I have two tubs of it left so have been faffing around with it the past few days. I was happy to find I lost 1lb in a day too.

Today has been horrific though, and I know I am only making excuses for myself... I stayed at my boyfriends and had toast with butter this morning, then rice and korma sauce for lunch. Left over from last night's take-away. So unhealthy. I feel like I am stuck in a bit of a rut.

Luckily, my Nana came over yesterday and we did some online shopping, which is being delivered tonight between 8pm-10pm.

Sigh. Not sure what I wanted to get from posting this, I just think it helps be get my ducks in a row. xx

Hang on in there..........you know you will get your "ducks back in a row " when you can.

Tonight you will have some healthier food in stock...........go for it !!!!

hugs xx

I know what its like when money is tight and it isnt nice. Its good that SW you can make things like syn free chips though because they are good with eggs and cheap!!

Keep trying your best until you can afford to go back to SW classes :D Then your motivation will kick right back in!

So, the Tesco man just arrived! Hooray!
I just had two mini pitta breads filled with quark and quorn sausage. Happy again!
Thanks for the support ladies!

Back