Bit of a ramble and my story

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by devotchka, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started Slimming World in February, and managed to lose a total of two stone by the 1st of Sept. I had, however, not reached my goal. I lost the two stone in time for my holiday, and was quite please, felt good about myself and all that.

But while on holiday I crept back into the old eating habits, saying "Yes!" to everything. I don't regret it because I had a FANTASTIC time. But since getting back, The bad habits have continued. And it turns out I have put just shy of a stone back on.

Now, I am proud of myself for recognising the stone and stopping it here, halfway, before I put the two back plus more. But at the moment I feel horribly fat and unattractive.

This is completely exacerbated by the fact I am a student, and literally have no money what so ever to my name until the 23rd of this Month, which feels like lightyears away. So because of this, I have not been able to shop for food like I did (instead having to work my way through what's left in the cupboards and fridge - not necessarily healthy) and have not been able to attend group since before my holiday. I'm feeling really sorry for myself and demotivated :(

I experimented with Slim Fast just before going away to quickly drop those extra few pounds, and it worked. I have two tubs of it left so have been faffing around with it the past few days. I was happy to find I lost 1lb in a day too.

Today has been horrific though, and I know I am only making excuses for myself... I stayed at my boyfriends and had toast with butter this morning, then rice and korma sauce for lunch. Left over from last night's take-away. So unhealthy. I feel like I am stuck in a bit of a rut.

Luckily, my Nana came over yesterday and we did some online shopping, which is being delivered tonight between 8pm-10pm.

Sigh. Not sure what I wanted to get from posting this, I just think it helps be get my ducks in a row. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Sending you hugs hun. xx

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hang on in there..........you know you will get your "ducks back in a row " when you can.

Tonight you will have some healthier food in stock...........go for it !!!!

hugs xx

5. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the support ladies.
    I need a kick up the bum! xx

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi welcome to minimins good luck with ur weight loss journey :)

7. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I know what its like when money is tight and it isnt nice. Its good that SW you can make things like syn free chips though because they are good with eggs and cheap!!

Keep trying your best until you can afford to go back to SW classes :D Then your motivation will kick right back in!

8. devotchka

devotchka Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So, the Tesco man just arrived! Hooray!
    I just had two mini pitta breads filled with quark and quorn sausage. Happy again!
    Thanks for the support ladies!

9. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great that you grabbed the bull by it's horns and are back on track :) Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.