Bit of Advice please?

Tinnedtomato

Gold Member
My friend has been doing slimming world over the last 12 months or so, and has lost a considerable amount of weight. She has recently found out that she is pregnant again, and is wondering what to do with regards to the eating plan.

She has discussed it with the midwife, and they said that the plan changes when your pregnant. Neither of us go to group anymore, and we were wondering if someone could give some advice on what the changes are, and any other general advice...

Thanks in advance ;) x

I don't thunk there is any change for pregnancy, just breastfeeding. But that was when I was pregnant with my son not this time, so it might have changed.

hi tinned tomato. im 15+3 weeks and have been doing slimming world since i found out. there are no changes at all until after the baby and thats only if she is breast feeding, she gets an extra healthy extra. they dont change it because its not a restrictive diet. hope this helps hun:D

kerryxxx

hi tinned tomato. im 15+3 weeks and have been doing slimming world since i found out. there are no changes at all until after the baby and thats only if she is breast feeding, she gets an extra healthy extra. they dont change it because its not a restrictive diet. hope this helps hun:D

kerryxxx

Thank you so much for this, Im sure she'll be thrilled to know that. thanks again, xx

Hi there

Im doing SW even though I found out recently that Im 18 weeks pregnant -Im 6.5lbs lighter than when I found out 5 weeks ago ;)
There is a change to the plan and it is that you can do EE but get 2 heA and 2 heBs instead of 1 of each.
Best of luck to your friend...

Back