Bit of chat while toddlers sleeping

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Hi all,

I'd just like to waffle about my friends how kind they are to me, three out of four of my everyday buddies are pregnant!!! due march april and may, they're so kind to get nice and big for me when I'm getting smaller and smaller, imagine in February when they're all ready to pop and I'm all tiny and waif like (compared to them). The other friend is a naturally tiny size 6 bless her, I've tried to fatten her up but she's got one of those burny fatty bodies but I'll make her look less like a dot soon xx maybe we should all adopt a pregnant person to make our shrinking seem massive xx

already done that and have had this convo with her the other day told her she could have my old trousers soon lol she due around begining of may i think

I havent got any pregnant friends at the moment ... but my other half since Ive started to lose weight has been putting it on ... bless him, he's got a bit 'puffy' as he likes to call it and has gained about 2 stone, fair play he has given up smoking so with all his evening/in car nibbling its showing. He's planning on starting a healthy eating diet New Year apparently though and so we will be able to hopefully help each other along.

Back