Bit of inspiration if it helps guys

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Ok I'm Becki and I'm 24. I started lipotrim on 11/1/12 weighing in at a whopping 18st 3lb and at just under 5ft 4 that looked massive believe me :(

I was a pant size 22 and top size up to 24 depending on the shop. I lived in baggy pants, black tshirts and hoodies (men's XL I might add) I had about 4 chins, got out of breath at the slightest bit of movement, had heartburn all the time and my legs killed me when walking as my feet/ankles would swell up and i was tired all the time!! I never made any effort or wore make up as I was fat so why bother. Other than working I would only go out to eat or to the pics with my mum and I rarely met up with friends as I was embarrassed.

I've been on the plan now for 18 weeks (feels strange to write that) and I've lost 4st 12lb (fingers crossed on weds weigh in I hit 5st :)) last time I did my inches I had lost 35 overall and I'm now a pant size 14 and tops size 16/18. I also only have 1 chin now ;). Mostly though I feel great, my legs don't hurt any more, my ailments have disappeared and I don't feel down in dumps anymore and people are noticing my weight loss and it feel fab to get nice comments about how well I look. :D

The reason I decided to post this is because today I wore my fitted pair of 14 jeans with a lovely pink top and I did my make up. The first thing my dad said was 'you look pretty' now my dad is the king of the sarky comment so it was a lovely, unexpected comment. The main reason is my aunty said to me that even though she can see how well I've done the thing that stands out the most is I look really happy and she's right, I am happy.

This diet is tough, not only physically but mentally. Having to address issues without food and sort out life without falling back on eating was the hardest thing ever but I did it. Ive actually found the diet easy in some ways as once in ketosis hunger is gone and you know where you are with 3 shakes, no counting calories or points. Just 3 little shakes and good old H20 ;)

I've still got 3 and a bit stone to go but this time I'm ready to finish my journey and start the next chapter of my life. Slimmer, healthier and happier. :)

I hope this helps those of you starting or having a bad day. Just remember its not forever and it's fast. Thanks for reading and good luck everyone!

xox

Reactions: Kay
This has really brightened up my day - thanks!

That's brilliant Bex, well done you - you're an inspiration! The best bit is that you look and feel happy now. That's what we're all aspiring to. Keep up the amazing work hun xx

This made me smile and makes me wanna carry on. u have done amazing on this diet well done xx

Great post well done Beks !! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! this is an absolutely lovely post to read, i really think you are amazing. and you couldnt have written it at a better time as im having a bit of a low day - thank you!

ps. it brought a tear to my eye reading what ur dad said x

Thanks guys :)

I wanted to show that yes it can be tough (I've had a few moments myself ;)) but the benefits are far better than one moment of food. Believe me if I can stick with it this long when food was my everything then I think anyone can. Once your in the zone it's amazing how it all clicks into place both physically and mentally.

So to all the newbies, re-starters and those like me who have been on it awhile stick with it and get to where you want to be. It's a hard journey but the end destination will be so worth it :)

xox

Well done Bex. You have done amazingly so far and you are an inspiration to everyone! Im starting today and I feel a little bit braver after reading your post.
:)
D.

Cheers peeps :)

I know it's going to be harder to maintain once I'm back on food but I'm going to limit carbs so hopefully will be ok but still got 3st to go so I'm still TFR for abit yet. ;)

Hope your all staying strong guys! We can do this!

xox

Well done, you've done brill it just goes to show that of you stick to it it works xx

Back