Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bit Worried

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lemma1968, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    I am on Day 6 of my first week and apart from my blip on Wednesday night i have stuck 100% to the SS+.

I am deffo in ketosis but my scales are only registering a small loss so far, about 3 or 4 lbs. Now i know i have a thyroid problem (i take medication for it) but i was hoping for a bit bigger loss than this. The scales have not moved since yesterday morning.

In my first week of LL i lost 7lbs which was ok.

I may just be expecting too much.

Oh, and Happy Friday everyone xxx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    You might drop 2-3lbs by the time the week is up. I weigh daily and was stuck on a weight for 3 days. This morning I've dropped 2lbs

4. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Maybe but i get weighed tomorrow morning. Not a full week...well just short of. Fingers crossed. I should stop worrying.:copon:

5. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    i have a thyroid proble, mine is underactive and i take thyroxine, my doctor told me that now i have started taking the tablets i should notice weight loss, i have since started DC on tuesday so dont know how the thyroxine will affect my weight loss from the diet?

6. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    I have been taking thyroxine for 5 years now and it made only a couple of pounds difference. Its not what people expect it to be...but after being on it about 6 weeks i felt like a new person.

I lost 2 stone on LL so i know it can come off.

7. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

Dont worry, up ur water intake. Ive also been on thyroxine for the past yr but it hasnt made a slightest difference to my weight, so now im on CD. I guess its always gonna be a problem loosing weight with an underactive thyroid, but we will do it...slow n steady. Keep faith and stick to it. Hugs x

8. Dita-von-squeeze

Dita-von-squeeze Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Personally I think the best thing to do would be to not weight yourself. I'm the worst person for weighing myself, I used to do it everyday but since starting CD 5 days ago I asked my boyfriend to take the batteries out of the scale and hide them and since he's done that I feel so much better. Like I've been set free from a scale weighing hell.

For the first two days I was a bit annoyed and was curious to know if I'd dropped anything but I think it's going to be so much more satisfying when my CDC weighs me at the end of the week.

9. fattyfattybumtum

fattyfattybumtum soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum

I totally agree. It can be so demotivating if u weigh urself and havent lost, so stay away from the scales and only get weighed at ur WI. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.