Induction Black farmer pork sausages

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hi

I go these yesterday and I really like them - are they suitable for Atkins? They have 1g of carb per 100 g

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I go these yesterday and I really like them - are they suitable for Atkins? They have 1g of carb per 100 g

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
yes the black farmer sausages are aloud on atkins just make sure you count the carbs into your daily alowance ........enjoy then are delicious xx

The Toulouse ones are nice, quite garlic-y.

Black Farmer ones are just normal sausages, I like the balance of flavourings - not too peppery and not too herby. This brand is our favourite actually.

Hi all, I find the black farmer sausages to be abit grissly? When I did my first stint on Atkins late last year they were great but tried them last week and yuk! Bad batch? I tend to buy sainsburys taste the diffence pork sausages 97% 1.3g carbs per 100g

The Marks ones are great too / outdoor reared pork I think they're called at something like 0.2g carbs

i am struggling to find a good sausage, that sounds rude... but i will try those marks ones out.. where do you get the black farmer ones?

I don't eat sausages but have heard the Debbie and Andrews ones are good too. I've seen black farmer in waitrose. There's a low carb shopping list in the stickies section with a few other options I think.

Back