BlackBerry

bear1982

in the zone!
Hi everyone

I just wondered is anyone else having a problem getting onto Minis via BlackBerry. I've been trying to log on all weekend and it just won't let me, wondered if anyone else was having this prob. Don't think it's my phone as I can get onto other sites.

Thanks guys

xx

nope I got on fine this past week on my blackberry.
really wish there was a ww points calculator as a bb application!

btw im aware there is a regular calculator, but would be cool to have a ww application!

I am on my laptop atm and havent been on mini on the bb today. will probably use it this afternoon, I'll let you know if I have any problems!

how annoying!
maybe try clearing out your history?? have you done a bb update recently?
goodluck with it hun! x

probably the cause then! I have updated my bbm a couple of days ago and its working fine.

i was until i cleared the cache on it. Also if you download fat secret from the BB app worl it shows what ever u look up on it, in ww points values.

ive just had a little look through the application and its great!! i love that it was free too

i was until i cleared the cache on it. Also if you download fat secret from the BB app worl it shows what ever u look up on it, in ww points values.

Cleared the what sorry :eek::confused:

ive just had a little look through the application and its great!! i love that it was free too

aw I'm such a technophobe I wish I knew what you were talking about ha ha ha

x

iPhone loyal here. Had a Blackberry Curve for 6 months but it isn't a patch on the iPhone. Have a great app for working out my points and storing point values for food. Make the move now, you know you want to! :D

going to have to say i hate the iphone! have friends that have them and i hate txting on it when my nails are a certain length as its touch screen, also had a previous mobile that was touch screen that i hated. I find the iphone too big aswell. im a crackberry addict, never gonna give it up!
claire did you figure out the application?

yeah I was on Crackberry too and loved the Curve... but imo the iPhone wins hands down, for the app alone.

If it helps I also struggled to get anything worthwhile to help with my WW for the Blackberry.

Suppose I was lucky.. I got 200 quid for mine on a well known auction site. :D

going to have to say i hate the iphone! have friends that have them and i hate txting on it when my nails are a certain length as its touch screen, also had a previous mobile that was touch screen that i hated. I find the iphone too big aswell. im a crackberry addict, never gonna give it up!
claire did you figure out the application?

No I haven't been able to have a chance to look at it yet as I was jumping about at aerobics last night and too tired to even switch my laptop on when I got home. I will def have a look tho and let you know how I get on.

I now have a fully functioning BB tho. Went onto a BB forum and they told me to do a battery pull and it works :D yippee!

I do like the look of the iphone but I hate hate hate O2 and would never leave my lovely T-Mobile so until they do iphones then i'm sticking with me lovely shiney BB! hee hee

xx

Back