Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Yes lol or add more stock than it said too lol x

LOL, i got a wrong 'stock' mixture making soup....yeuch!:D

Oops lol xx going safe for tomorrows tea and having pork steaks seasoned with apple mash & veg lol x

Just realised seasoned should have been before not after lol

Well what a disaster food wise lol For any of you wondering read back a bit about my lovely Bolognese NOT lol Was one of the bright ideas in my SW journey what I thought would save me time and make a delicious meal but only achieved one of those lol
On a better note I have only used 5.5 syns ( 4 of those on cheese to mask the dodgy taste lol), so todays food looks like this...

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with sliced banana on top (milk from hexa allowance)

Lunch
Bolognese in slow cooker (do not attempt lol) with spaghetti (5.5 syns for cheese, brown & red sauce)

Tea
Apple and DANONE shape strawberry yoghurt (lunch as left me feeling a bit crampy)

Drinks
Tea, no added tropical squash. coffee

Despite a dodgy food day I am happy with my syn value for today and looking at what food I will be having tomorrow I should come in at around 5 syns again :D

Well what a disaster food wise lol For any of you wondering read back a bit about my lovely Bolognese NOT lol Was one of the bright ideas in my SW journey what I thought would save me time and make a delicious meal but only achieved one of those lol On a better note I have only used 5.5 syns ( 4 of those on cheese to mask the dodgy taste lol), so todays food looks like this... Breakfast 2 Weetabix with sliced banana on top (milk from hexa allowance) Lunch Bolognese in slow cooker (do not attempt lol) with spaghetti (5.5 syns for cheese, brown & red sauce) Tea Apple and DANONE shape strawberry yoghurt (lunch as left me feeling a bit crampy) Drinks Tea, no added tropical squash. coffee Despite a dodgy food day I am happy with my syn value for today and looking at what food I will be having tomorrow I should come in at around 5 syns again :D

Hahaha oh bless you, going safe with Apple mash :/ am I missing something here? X

Hahaha oh bless you, going safe with Apple mash :/ am I missing something here? X

Its bog standard mash with grated apple :D Tastes lovely xx

Its bog standard mash with grated apple :D Tastes lovely xx

Really I would never in a million years think of doing something like that, where did you get the idea?
Were having burgers & wedges for tea tonight so exciting lol my menu is pretty much the same every week, Maisie has already tried more diff foods than me at 6 and a half months old lol! Xx

Really I would never in a million years think of doing something like that, where did you get the idea?
Were having burgers & wedges for tea tonight so exciting lol my menu is pretty much the same every week, Maisie has already tried more diff foods than me at 6 and a half months old lol! Xx

I want to try the melt in middle burgers, they look yummy :D
I got idea off SW website but they do breaded pork steaks on they recipe which I tried once but was too fiddly lol

I want to try the melt in middle burgers, they look yummy :D I got idea off SW website but they do breaded pork steaks on they recipe which I tried once but was too fiddly lol

I'm a veggie but I guess u could do veggie melt in the middle burger x

I'm a veggie but I guess u could do veggie melt in the middle burger x

Yes just substitute the mince beef for a vegetarian meat free mince :D

Yes just substitute the mince beef for a vegetarian meat free mince :D

Don't like veggie mince hehe it would have to be some kind of bean burger xx

Don't like veggie mince hehe it would have to be some kind of bean burger xx

I must admit i prefer the real thing when it comes to mince x

Well not a bad day really :) food been great & had a very chilled day doing sod all really lol x have found ive eaten a fair few apples today for some reason :/
So here is todays food....

Breakfast
2 weetabix with sliced banana on top (milk allowance from hexa)

Lunch
Homemade beef & tomato soup

Tea
Pork steaks with apple mash and mixed veg (3 syns for gravy, 1 syn for apple sauce, 0.5 syn for marg in mash)

Snacks
Apples lol muller greek style strawberry yoghurt (0.5 syn)

Drinks
Tea (hexa milk allowance), sugar free lime & lemon pop, coffee.

Total syns - 5 :D

Pleased with todays food as i have come in where i wanted to with my syns :) only thing i havent done today is drink plenty of water so will try my hardest tomorrow x

Back