Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Think a trip to docs is in order as i have come on again :( looked back through my diary and was only a week since i came off :(

Well felt crap all day - tired & achy x Losing a lot of blood and feel like crying :(
Foodwise ive stayed on although i was staring at some digestives earlier lol
So here is todays food...

Breakfast
2 hifi bars (hexb) with 150ml milk (hexa)

Lunch
Roast beef, mash (hexa & 1 syn for marg), cauliflower, carrots, peas, broccoli, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, 2x yorkshire puds (4 syns), 100ml gravy (1.5syns)

Tea
Baked beans on toast (5 syns for marg & bread)

Total syns - 11.5

A bit over the 10 syns i personally set myself but need to make some more soup so bread took up some syns but least im still on plan x

Well felt crap all day - tired & achy x Losing a lot of blood and feel like crying :( Foodwise ive stayed on although i was staring at some digestives earlier lol So here is todays food... Breakfast 2 hifi bars (hexb) with 150ml milk (hexa) Lunch Roast beef, mash (hexa & 1 syn for marg), cauliflower, carrots, peas, broccoli, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, 2x yorkshire puds (4 syns), 100ml gravy (1.5syns) Tea Baked beans on toast (5 syns for marg & bread) Total syns - 11.5 A bit over the 10 syns i personally set myself but need to make some more soup so bread took up some syns but least im still on plan x

Aww no I had a period like this ... You need some iron tablets, I got multivitamins with iron from sainsburys and they sorted me right out xx

Aww no I had a period like this ... You need some iron tablets, I got multivitamins with iron from sainsburys and they sorted me right out xx

I will get some in week xx its eased off at minute but was like this other week xx

I will get some in week xx its eased off at minute but was like this other week xx

You lose a lot of iron when you keep having bleeds and it makes you feel so drained doesn't it bless ya xx

You lose a lot of iron when you keep having bleeds and it makes you feel so drained doesn't it bless ya xx

Yea got a bit of energy so listening to cheesy 90 music much to my hubbys annoyance lol

Yea got a bit of energy so listening to cheesy 90 music much to my hubbys annoyance lol

Oooh awesome not done that for a while! 90s music was the best! Xx

I love em all x they are all fab :) think ive ran my bath a bit too hot as im starting too resemble a beetroot lol

I love em all x they are all fab :) think ive ran my bath a bit too hot as im starting too resemble a beetroot lol

Oh dear haha I'm a wimp with hot baths, I will admit I sometimes use our baby bath thermometer might as well make use of it lol x

Oh dear haha I'm a wimp with hot baths, I will admit I sometimes use our baby bath thermometer might as well make use of it lol x

Lol good idea xx dread to think what temperature is in ere lol

Have chucked all ingredients for a bolognese into slow cooker and hope to best it tastes ok coz i subsituted worchestershire sauce for brown sauce lol hubby just shaking his head at me lol

Have chucked all ingredients for a bolognese into slow cooker and hope to best it tastes ok coz i subsituted worchestershire sauce for brown sauce lol hubby just shaking his head at me lol

Hahaha same kind of thing, why not eh! Xx

Well just tasted it and kinda tastes strange lol hubby doesnt wanna waste food so we still having it but next time will use what it says lol

Well just tasted it and kinda tastes strange lol hubby doesnt wanna waste food so we still having it but next time will use what it says lol

Well girls i can safely say dont try this at home lol it was vile lol

Back