Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Unofficially weighed in today (stupidly icy at moment so cant get to group) but weighed at home and im 1.5lbs down hehe. Could be a bigger loss as sometimes my scales can weigh me 3lbs heavier but with the food ive eaten i doubt i will have lost 4.5lbs lol

Well Done! x

and Happy New Year!
Happy-New-Year-2015.jpg

that's brilliant Blades - Happy New Year

Thanks both of you xx Had a great night, drank pepsi max but was still giddy lol xx Ive only just got up. Kids and hubby are still asleep lol xx

Hiya hope you have a lovely day x

****** dont get me started xx my daughter aint well and my son was sick this morning too xx all she did was sleep yesterday then i gave her infant paracetmol last night and she vomited everywhere :( x got her in docs this afternoon but shes picked up a little x

Hope they are well soon x
there's a lot of it going around....my daughter had the sickness bug when she was up at her dads last week, she's better now and back home ....just glad it was up there and not here :D
Hopefully she has not bought any germs back! :D

My little one has been sick too, we was at drs this morning and she has an ear infection now. Bless you it's horrible when your children are really poorly and there's not much you can do to help! Have you had a bad night then? Not much sleep? Xx

Yes she was asleep all yesterday the sick when i gave her some medicine. Her temperature up to today as been 38 bit its gone down to 36 x cancelled her appointment as shes perked up all day just hope i dont regret it later or tomorrow xx then got an ass of a hubby that doesnt believe they are unwell xx My son now as got the sickness bug too x

Awww hun so sorry to hear that you're little family is so poorly x sending my love x

Thank you xx my daughter has picked up but complaining of headache again xx

The sickness bug is the one illness I dread! We had it in our household early last year and the four of us got it throughout the month. It's awful being poorly xx

Yea its really knocked my son for six this time x Really wanna dive into tub of heroes, not sure why just think im upset about kids and think stuffing myself with chocolate will help when it definitely wont x

It's hard hun, the chocs are a way to unwind. The sad thing is that it will only make you feel better in the short run :( chin up lovely xx

Thanks xx got myself a nice cuppa and im on here for foreseeable future now lol xx

Decided on a bid to stay away from the naughty chocolate that I will update my food diary as don't think I have done since before xmas lol.

So todays food is....

Breakfast - 30g Frosted Flakes (5.5 syns) Only food at hand as shopping hadn't turned up at this point.

Lunch - Nothing Busy taking xmas decs down so never bothered to grab anything

Tea - 2 Sausages (6 syns), 3 bacon (fat removed), 2 fried eggs, tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms & 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (hexb). 1.5 syns for margarine & brown sauce

Snacks - Grapes, 0% shape raspberry yoghurt.

Drinks - Tea (milk from hexa), water

Total syns - 13 :D

Tomorrows tea is creamy mushroom & tomato pasta with meatballs - gotta use my fromage frais lol. Breakfast will be porridge/toast with chocolate spread and lunch is homemade soup as ive finally got some tubs to freeze my soup :D

Looking good!
at least you stayed away from the chocolate too :)
Tubs....hmmm...i have loads:D....and get moaned at by OH & daughter about how many i have!....i even save cottage cheese tubs and others, because i always have a need for them...well that's my excuse! :D

Looking good!
at least you stayed away from the chocolate too :)
Tubs....hmmm...i have loads:D....and get moaned at by OH & daughter about how many i have!....i even save cottage cheese tubs and others, because i always have a need for them...well that's my excuse! :D

But they do come in handy lol xx only thing i got to add to my food is i had a glass of semi skimmed milk thinking u hadnt had enough but this morning realised i have indeed gone over as i had cereals for breakfast yesterday x

Feel crap, made up with cold so had chippy tea & some chocolate :(

Back