Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Aww hun, 2015 hasn't been easy on you so far. Hope you feel better soon xx

You aint wrong there lol :( I still bunged up but my energy levels are a bit better today. Probably didnt help i spent 7-8 hours cleaning & sorting kids bedrooms yesterday so any energy i had went :(

Don't worry about it, get yourself better and then you can get back on it soon after x

I was going to stay on plan yesterday but my energy had just gone but im back on it today despite still full of cold lol x

Perseverance is the key!

Well i feel my willpower is back and last time i did SW i would have gone on sabotage mode x

Well i feel my willpower is back and last time i did SW i would have gone on sabotage mode x

If it makes you feel better im totally failing this week, just had 8 yes 8 biscuits in one sitting lol!! And I'm not even ill, we will get back on it soon ( I hope lol) it can be hard coming on here and seeing everyone doing so well after xmas isn't it! Xx

If it makes you feel better im totally failing this week, just had 8 yes 8 biscuits in one sitting lol!! And I'm not even ill, we will get back on it soon ( I hope lol) it can be hard coming on here and seeing everyone doing so well after xmas isn't it! Xx

Yes we will do it :) Im currently cooking off some butternut squash soup that i can then freeze so that will cover me lunches for next few days :) x its not so much the main meals at moment with me but bloody snacks lol xx

Well decided i need to make some new year resolutions...may add them to my signature to remind myself lol :)

1. Stay focused on SW but if i do fall off track then remain on track and get back on at next meal.

2. Plan meals every week & start a tin with snacks upto value of 5 syns so if i do feel peckish then its at hand :)

3. Get to target by my 3rd wedding anniversary (is also a mini goal lol)

I found committing to staying with a plan has stopped me from binging.

Yes thats what i was like at beginning back in october :) plus ive noticed since ive npt stayed at group i have gone off track again x as of thursday i will be staying at group again :)

Well here is todays food and all on plan :D

Total syns - 6.5

Breakfast - 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (hexb) & 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - Beef Brisket (fat removed), Mash (hexa & 0.5 syn for marg), cauliflower, cabbage broccoli, carrots, roast parsnips (frylight), roast potatoes)frylight) & 200ml gravy (3 syns)

Tea - Butternut squash soup

No snacks

Drinks - Tea (milk from hexa), no added sugar lemon & lime.

Hi there!

Firstly, congratulations on your losses so far!

I'm here to subscribe to your diary; I noticed on another diary that you follow EE and will be trying EEsp shortly too. I look forward to reading your food diary for inspiration!

KW x

Well done for having a great day! How are you feeling today? How's the kids? Xx

I feel a bit better but after yesterdays strenuous activities I decided today I will take it easy lol xx I had a bit of headache earlier but took some painkillers and its gone now :D Kids are back to they normal self which is a relief however both have had a few strops today lol xx

Hi there!

Firstly, congratulations on your losses so far!

I'm here to subscribe to your diary; I noticed on another diary that you follow EE and will be trying EEsp shortly too. I look forward to reading your food diary for inspiration!

KW x

Thank you xx I didn't get the new books last week as we had really bad weather up here so I couldn't get so decided I shall carry on with what I know for time being then going to discuss new plan with consultant Thursday :D Have also seen the 7 day menu online for EESP plan so going to incorporate that into next weeks food :D

I must prewarn you I sometimes forget to update my food on here so u may have to send me a gentle nudge lol xx

Back