Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Well done on your loss, that's fab!

I've done SP this week and really can't wait to do EE. I'm on Day 6 of SP and starting to bore with it... I think I will just be using it for an extra boost now and then.

You have some lovely meals in your diary - I'll be dreaming of Slimming World style fish and chips tonight!

xx

They were delicious, my 8 year old daughter was nicking some lol xx

Well done hun xx a massive whoop whoop x

Cheers xx have added up my syns and with the lager i will still have 60 syns for rest of week so thats 10 a day so happy with that :)

Well done on the loss since Xmas !
New stonage sounds good, go for it!

Aye 6.5lbs to my 2st award eek anf only 4lbs till im in next stone bracket so be nice to get both by feb in time for my birthday hehe

Yay for the loss! Hopefuly before too long you will be in your size 12 (so exciting!) I am planning on doing a SP week, this week due to my gain over Christmas and New Year!

Yay for the loss! Hopefuly before too long you will be in your size 12 (so exciting!) I am planning on doing a SP week, this week due to my gain over Christmas and New Year!

I hope so hehe xx im in 14s at minute but there are getting looser so very happy about that eeek :)

Had another great day, not enjoyed fighting the winds though and got to go out again in them tomorrow to pick mine & my daughters glasses up :(
So here is todays food....

Breakfast - 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread (hexb) with 2 tsps. chocolate spread (3 syns)

Lunch - Butternut squash soup, orange

Tea - mild chicken curry with lemon rice (recipe off SW calendar - was delicious)

Snacks - SW mousse (wasn't sweet enough but did leave out sweetener lol - 1.5 syns), orange, double choc hifi bar (3 syns)

Drinks - Tea (hexa), No added sugar orange & mango pop, milk (hexa)

Sounds delicious. Well done.

what is SW mousse? :)

A tub of quark mixed with a sachet of your fave options, sweetener and vanilla essence :)

Just having a scrummy brekky too lol

I've bought quark, I haven't been brave enough to open it

I was same but mine needed using before 12th so i braved it lol xx its not bad in the homemade mousse but i would recommend adding sweetener unlike i did lol as it was still a bit bitter lol x

ForumRunner_20150110_190041.png

My tea today :) bloody lovely it was lol xx

Back