Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Wow!
def a difference!
Looking good gal !

And it really does give you a boost when you do comparison pics like that!
Well done! :)

Cheers xx can feel the difference and people say hoe different i look but just didnt realise how much x

Well planned to only have 10 syns or less as its a Sunday so usually use more on Sunday dinner extras but made a cock up with meat meaning it had to cook longer and we had sausage instead x
My total syns instead were 13 which is higher than i'd like but at least still within syns :)

So heres how todays food looks...

Breakfast - Bacon & tomatoes on toast (1.5 syns for marg & brown sauce)

Lunch - 1 sausage (3 syns), mash ( hexa & 0.5 syn for marg), veg & gravy (3 syns for 200ml) 2 yorkshire puds (4 syns)

Tea - pork lol mullerlight toffee yoghurt. 1 syn for burger sauce

Drinks - tea, no added sugar squash. Lemon and lime

Well best update my diary now as probably wont be able to later xx
So here goes....

Breakfast - beans & cheese (hexa) on toast (2 slices 400g wholemeal - hexb) 1 syn for marg

Lunch - 2 linda McCartney sausages (4 syns), new potatoes (0.5 syn for marg), mixed veg. 0.5 syn for extra light mayo.

Tea - Going to brother in laws as its his birthday and theres a buffet so will pick at free food and drink squash lol xx

Buffet wasnt a buffet it was a selection of pastries and pork stuffing sandwiches so had a bit of everything lol was full after that so ate no more xx May do zumba again tonight as got a small slice of birthday cake that be a shame to waste lol x

Ooo and my mother in law let me have a top that doesnt fit her. Its a size 10 & i said it wont fit its a 10 well tried it on and it does plus im comfortably wearing size 12 skinny jeans too so very happy today :)

good news on the skinny jeans & top from your MIL :)
what linda mccartney sausages did you have that was 4 syns ? :)

They just frozen ones xx the red onion ones are free xx

Whoop whoop with the clothes. You truly are doing fabulously

Thanks claire x my slip up yesterday cost me half a pound but thats still a pound loss up to now xx off to my mums today :) xx

Well had rather an eventful day - all good may I add :) xx As said yesterday I went to my Mums today as she wanted me to wash all windows down including frAmework so did that then since its been a fairly mild sunny day today me, kids & hubby decided to have a nice stroll up the woods that back onto my mums road and up to whats called Boston Castle :) kids loved wildlife spotting & the view of sheffield & Rotherham from up there was amazing xx Foodwise i have been really good so here goes...

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast (hexb & 1 syn for marg)

Lunch - baked potato with baked beans

Tea - chicken, mash, mixed veg. 1 or 2 syns for light mayo??)

Snacks - 40g lighter cheese (hexa), mullerlight vanilla yoghurt

Drinks - Tea (0.5 syn for milk), options belgium choc brownie (3 syns includes milk)

Total syns - 5.5 or 6.5 syns :)

Awww sounds like the kids and hubby had a good day. It's hard keeping kids occupied during the school holidays.

Well done on eating too :))

Yes it sure is especially at this time as my 6 year old son would rather snuggle up in warmth then go out lol xx we were going to test out a new play area thats opened near my mums but since sun was shining nige decided we should go for a walk and im glad he did now xx

Yes im rather impressed with my food today too as my mum as a chinese a kfc and a chippy close to her lol

Your pics are brill!! Nice to remind ourselves how far we've come, esp after some time off plan or if we're struggling.

Also well done on avoiding the evil takeaways!x

Thank you ever so much xx weigh in tomorrow eek xx

Quick visit as off to visit friends soon (will update stats tonight).

Pleased to report I have lost 3.5lbs this week which im so frigging pleased about for the following reasons....
1. Im officially a stone away from target

2. My BMI is now under 30 :)

3. Im officially a size 12 (Happy days!!!!)

4. If lose what I lost this week next week then i will get my 2.5st award

Back