Blades4life Slimming World Food Diary - Good/Bad I will report lol

Cheers ladies xx

Happy birthday lovely xx

Cheers xxx having a quiet one with family and close friends coming round for food and drink xx totally be off plan so expecting a gain next week but will be back on it 100% from Saturday lol xx

Thanks girls :) xx

Had the worse night ever x Suddenly dropped extremely tired at about 8pm xx anyway took kids to bed and managed to get a 2nd wind and ended up in bed about half 11 instead. Anyway prior to all this my daughter was complaining of stomach ache and said she felt sick. Had a strange feeling for once she was telling truth and well from midnight onwards every 30 mins or less she was vomiting until.she finally fell asleep about 5am this morning and through it all she was worried she was keeping me up bless her xx just going to let her sleep xx

Awww hun I'm sorry to hear your little girl is poorly. My poor Abbie had the same a while back and you just want to make it all better :(

Make sure you get some rest too hunni xx

Well shes just woke up and looks out of it and very pale buts shes speaking normally xx i did tell her to get back.in bed to rest but she didnt want to but then when she went to toilet she had diarrahea too twice. Shes only running on 3 hours sleep and yawning now so think it will be a repeat episode later x

Hey Im not too bad thanks x Seem to have been super busy recently and not had time to do ought lol x Weigh in tomorrow and thinking it maybe my 1st gain of my journey as had a really crappy start to this week (was my birthday Friday but had a 3 day binge from Thursday till Saturday so hope I have done enough for at least a maintain). Have set myself a mini challenge to stick to plan 100% through March and lose at least 2lbs each week :D
How are you??

Hey Im not too bad thanks x Seem to have been super busy recently and not had time to do ought lol x Weigh in tomorrow and thinking it maybe my 1st gain of my journey as had a really crappy start to this week (was my birthday Friday but had a 3 day binge from Thursday till Saturday so hope I have done enough for at least a maintain). Have set myself a mini challenge to stick to plan 100% through March and lose at least 2lbs each week :D
How are you??

hope things calm down for you soon ! x
Good luck for weigh in!
sounds like you enjoyed yourself anyway , that's the main thing:D
Good luck with your challenge :)

I'm ok thanks :).....been having mini binges myself(well one major one!- as you will see of my weigh ins in my sig :D...then lost the gain, but prob have another gain this sat:rolleyes: , having a bit of a dodgy time trying to stay on plan!....getting there slowly though :D

Back