Blah struggling to drink water

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
have run out of flavouring and don't see llc til tuesday *sob sob*

On the plus side re-visiting my reasons for doing this in the first place and writing down all my feelings last night seems to have helped a lot and I haven't been tempted to eat at all today :D

Emma xXx

Well done Emma. That is a great idea. I think I will follow in your foot steps and do the same.

I had a bad lapse last week and gained 1lb. I do feel so much better today though as my weight does seem to have gone down so that has motivated me today.

Well done on the positive thinking, I really think that is one of the keys to success on this diet.

Well at my last weigh in I'd gained 4lbs and have been lapsing since so I either gained or maintained last week (not sure as had to miss meeting). I now have 6 days before my next weigh in and honestly feel after getting everything out that I'm ready to get back on track again.

Good luck Becky :) we can do this :)

Emma xXx

I am glad to hear you are feeling positive again future. I may try writing things down as well, i had a huge battle early this morning, desperately wanted to go in the kitchen and grill a piece of fish. I had to have serious words with myself and got through it.

I have done my list and got up to number 20!!!

I will post a seperate thread with these on.

You never know, it might help someone else struggling.

Emma

Well done for re-focusing.
Stick together ladies, support each other.
You can get to the end. You've done so well this far.
xxx:p

hi
email me your address and i will put my fruits of the forest in the post to you.
i've only had one tsp out of it - you are more than welcome to it - i think its yukky!!!!
daisy x

Ooo I could kiss you lol, have e-mailed you :)

Emma xXx

packed and ready for the post first thing - should be with you friday
x

awwww sorry
i only had one tub of it, otherwise i would have sent you some too!
daisy x

Hahah I was just teasing. I secretly have two tubs of flavouring at the moment! :O I swear, my OH must think I'm trying to poison myself with them.

Thanks daisy :D

I'll be stocking up again on tuesday! 1 tub had lasted me 2 months til now but I can't drink water without at the mo *yuck* I've only got 1.5l down today, tut.

Emma xXx

Back