Blast this bad weekend

I have been slipping this weekend, really gone off track so I am hoping that a food diary will help me to find my way again. So here goes.
To top off a bad Friday that included a work lunch that only supplied sandwiches(why are we made to feel guilty if we don't join in) and dinner out with friends and the most heavenly but synful dessert, followed closely by a vodka filled Saturday night I decided today was going to be such a good Sunday unfortunatly due to the effects of last nights vodka I just went mad, I started with 3 scan brans topped with chedder and lean ham, followed by a ham roll with low fat mayo. Counted the scan bran as syns but due to the lack of superfree foods not sure today could be classed as EE, but dinner was a lovely roast lamb, roast potatoes and carrots cooked of course with fry light, I did on this meal manage to fill my plate with loads of superfree veg, leeks green beans broccoli and carrots. Yum. Unfortunately this was accompanied with a glass of bubbles then followed by 8 chunks of plain chocolate and a whole bowl to myself of sugar free jelly. I can feel my jeans tightening already but things can only get better and i hope I can get back on track tomorrow.:wave_cry:

So after last weekends confused mix of red green and extra easy I gained 1lb which wasn't too bad considering.
This week has been much harder, I have been in the lake district with work and work do's are never easy, but, while I can't say I suck to the diet I certainly didn't eat as badly as I would have before christmas. I started the journey with my b choice breakfast bar and when we arrived and everyone else was eating bacon rolls I declined and headed straigh for the fruit basket, I pre ordered myself veg soup and a brown roll thinking if I can have meat for dinner this is a red day hhhmmm apart from the potatoes in the veg soup, it is at this point I feel competly ovewhelmed I cannot stick to the plan when I am not making my meals so I try to stay in control as much as possibly, for dinner I go for melon to start, lamb hot pot for main and give in completly by dessert and have pannacotta.

The next morning at breakfast I do so well I have a huge bowl of fruit and a grapefruit, at lunch they forget to put my lunch I a brown roll and as I am new I fell bad making a fuss about it give in give up and eat it, then it all goes down hill with the boredom of the meeting and the cakes and biscuits in front of me so I have a chocolate brownie, millionairs shortbread and a biscuit, I feel sick for the rest of the day and by the time I finally arrive home after a 5 hour train journey I am still not hungry and head straight to bed with stomach pains, overindulging does not agree with me at all anymore.
Just woke up going to have have fruit salad for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and prawn pasta for dinner, I always feel bad using my syns after a bad day but will stick some in I am sure, friends 30th tomorrow and I have not see lots of them since I got back from travelling so looking forward to that, I am hoping so much for a stay the same but this may be wishful thinking, I am off to step aerobics now to try tone the thighs back up and fingers crossed for getting back on plan next week as I have nothing big on and still a stone to loose.

Back