Bleh..

missy3

starving!
Kinda frustrating, aunt just left.. she hadn't seen me since july @ 16+ stone, and my mum had told her on the phone that I had lost 3 stone.. then wen she came in she said, 'no no, sorry.. doesn't suit you, no more' :( wasn't expecting wow's but still.. :rolleyes:

No offence, given she's your Aunt, but.... what a grumpy cowbag!! What she means, of course, is she's not used to seeing you like that and is clearly someone who doesn't like change! She's probably also more than a bit jealous at how utterly fab you're looking!

Chin up... I know how crap it is to have people see you for the first time in a long time and not notice a weigh loss.

Lovely, that was so nice of her-not! I don't know why people can't just be positive and happy that we are doing something good for ourselves and our health! Think I would want to prove her wrong, get to goal, and show her just how good you look!

You've done really well, keep going!

That saying springs to mind..
"If you can't say anything nice, say nothing"

It is always nice to be complimented when we have worked hard to achieve something, but you are doing this for YOU and therefore need no one else's opinions or comments (unless they are good!! lol) x x

What a mean spirited Aunt!! Ignore her and please don't be put off from her insensitivity, if anything, stick 2 fingers up at her by carrying on with the diet and shocking her further when she see's you next xx

Her daughter is same age and is a size 6/8.. so i just don't see where she's coming from saying i'm too thin looking.. at a size 14. I guess she won't like me at a 12 :D .. but she's gonna have to get used to it

Beeatch !!

What a complete and utter *****! How can you possibly look better at 16 stone than at 13 stone......the daft cow clearly needs her eyes testing. Take no notice whatsoever Missy, she's probably jealous........

In the end ignor what people say it's you that will live with your fab new body and will be happier with life

debzx

Ohh I hate when people cant be nice and have to be rude!! Jealousy!!
You have done great.

Lydia xx

Some people just can't help themselves can they? You should feel sorry for your aunt Missy.. you'll lose your weight and be fabulous and happy with yourself.. and she's still most likely to be miserable for whatever reason. Don't take what she said to heart. You're doing brill!

Oh well that's not nice is it. I bet you felt very demoralised. I have had the same reaction from a couple of relatives saying 'stop the fad dieting' 'you'll only put it all back on' and 'healthy eating and exercise that's all you need' in my head i am screaming you are a size 8 and can eat all you want and not worry, i only have to look at a pie and woops thats 14lb on the hips.

What I actually do though is ......NOD & SMILE

Thanks everyone :) feeling better.. have a masquerade ball at the weekend and got a nice little black dress to wear, and think i don't look half as bad as a few months ago... i know i've further to go.. but i'm content.

Well done on your losses missy. I've found that some people just don't like others to lose weight. (as if it directly affects them!!)

Bah humbug to the begrudgers I say and enjoy your ball this weekend.

Enjoy your night out Missy and forget about Scrooge McAunty!

Boo her!!!

oh boo ur auntie!!! Don't mind her! im sure u look amazing and ur way more healthier now, at least she noticed ur loss!!

I havent lost as much as urself just over 2 stone and noone mentions it only the people that know im on the diet!!!

But the main thing is I have and i feel so much better within myself!

Dont let her get u down xxxx

oh boo ur auntie!!! Don't mind her! im sure u look amazing and ur way more healthier now, at least she noticed ur loss!!

I havent lost as much as urself just over 2 stone and noone mentions it only the people that know im on the diet!!!

But the main thing is I have and i feel so much better within myself!

Dont let her get u down xxxx

Lou that's mental that no-ones mentioned it! I even have people do a double-take when i meet them.......wonder why that is? People are weird......:(

Aunty is just jealous because she can't look as good as you do!!!! Don't worry about her hun...there are aunts like that in every family!!! Just smile at her and say "yes yes yes!!!" Hehehe:)

Sorry for hijacking ur thread just in reply to Sandra!

Well i think its cause i have massive boobs (still, even though i do think they're a wee bit smaller thank god!!) makes me look bigger on top and no one believes me that i was 12.7 stone apparently i carried it well!!! An maybe cause i haven't treated myself to lots of tight fitting clothes yet! want to wait till target and then go mad around the shops!!!!

Back