Blemishes

Joey

Can anyone tell me if it is common to get what i can only describe as red blemishes, that have appeared on my face over the last couple of days. They are not causing any irritation but would like to know if anyone has encountered similar problem, whist dieting. I wondered if it could be that i am still removing the rubbish from my system, been on the ss for 11 days, feel great. Just thought i would ask before getting paranoid!!!:)

I have to say that I did not notice anything like this when I started. In fact my skin was really clear coz I was drinking so much water ...

Maybe someone else has .....

thanks

Thanks Dee, it is probably just due to a bit of stress. Loads of studying , essays and exams... deep joy.

Fair play to you doing a VLCD as well as studying exams etc .. good luck with the journey .. You should get a ticker up and running!! How much have you lost so far?

I have had blemishes on my whole body - I am not sure if this started just after I started CD. It just comes and goes on different parts of my body.

I am not going to the doc though as I am worried he/she might tell me I have to stop this diet!! lol!!

So, I am just putting up with it - could have nothing to do with the diet mind - but it's not bothering me enough to do anything about it!

Back