blender bottle

captaincollins

Hello,
I did alot of reseach on the net last night about different shaker bottles and the new blender bottle with a wire whisky type ball seems to be really good, so I ordered 2 and when them come will write a review on here. anyone else using them?

I just got a Tony ferguson one from boots as I will use my blender most days but this is handy to have when I'm out straight from work x

I got a Tony Ferguson one but its rubbish compared to the muscle one I got which was just further down the shelf in Boots. I found the Tony Ferguson one left loads of lumps. The muscle shaker one is meant for body builders to mix up their powdered drinks and the plastic mesh is smaller which means it mixes the lumps out.

I will let you know how the blender bottle proforms its got amazing reviews from body building website so it better be good! LOL

I use a protein shaker bottle when I am at work, instead of the whisk type thing in the bottle it has a type of plastic web inside the lid. It does the job as well as an electric whisk/blender, no lumps.

cool, i must say i was very impressed with the blender bottle its just like a whisk in a bottle highly recommed them x

The trick is to put the water in first and the shake powder on top and then you'll get no lumps.

Back