• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Blender?

hannata

I can haz cake?
Hi,

I want to purchase a blender for ma shakes/soups and I was wondering if you experienced folk have an idea of a good one I could get? We don't have a blender in the house at all here. Ideally I'd like one that's small and dishwasher safe =P

Thanks xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
................I got mine from Tesco's. Can't remember how much it was now but it wasn't expensive and it chops the ice up brilliantly and has been my faithful companion since July last year. xx

spyro2008

I will never give up
I use a milk frother to save the headache of washing the blender up.lol. Its fab i wouldnt be without

I use a hand blender made by ProLine. Works great and comes with a measuring jug to blend the shakes in :)

I use a beaker- like the maximuscle mixers. I only have shakes and don't add ice as i don't like very cold things. I hate washing up so the idea of having something else to wash doesn't appeal. Also my kitchen is tiny! :)

About £2.50 from Sainsburys and has lasted years - and it's plastic! Probably die on me now, but I use it for hot and cold, but not ice. Then I just wash it in the sink and leave to drain. After my second shake it goes in the dishwasher. Was one of the 'value' type ones, whatever the value range is in Sainsbury.

I have a bamix, it's brill! It whips up the shakes really thick an bubbly!

Once whipped you can freeze them an it like ice cream.

It cost 130 squid but I think it's well worth it. My cheap hand blender is good but the bamix doubles the quality by adding air and you just feel like you are having more!