Blender?

................I got mine from Tesco's. Can't remember how much it was now but it wasn't expensive and it chops the ice up brilliantly and has been my faithful companion since July last year. xx

Get one that has a metal base not plastic else it will crack if you do hot packs with it. Argos do a good cookswork one its on offer at the mo for around £10

Also mine never gets to go in the dishwasher, as always wash it straight away as its needed more than once a day ;)

I use a milk frother to save the headache of washing the blender up.lol. Its fab i wouldnt be without

I use a hand blender made by ProLine. Works great and comes with a measuring jug to blend the shakes in :)

About £2.50 from Sainsburys and has lasted years - and it's plastic! Probably die on me now, but I use it for hot and cold, but not ice. Then I just wash it in the sink and leave to drain. After my second shake it goes in the dishwasher. Was one of the 'value' type ones, whatever the value range is in Sainsbury.

Mine's from Tesco - it came with loads of attachments and a measuring jug. Can't remember how much, but think less than £20.

I have a bamix, it's brill! It whips up the shakes really thick an bubbly!

Once whipped you can freeze them an it like ice cream.

It cost 130 squid but I think it's well worth it. My cheap hand blender is good but the bamix doubles the quality by adding air and you just feel like you are having more!

I'm thinking about getting a bamix, got one on eBay for 65, I usually spend bout 30 anyway so at least they are good quality

Back