Blender

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by pebbles, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi

My blender has just broken, i do not think it could cope with the ice.

Could anyone recommend one please.

Thanks. xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Pebble, I've been recommended to get a Hinari Genie...apparently its fab....have ordered it from a website, think its studio 24, and is also sold in argos I believe

4. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Thanks i will have a look now. xx

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi Kazz,

could not find it in argos, on studio 24 its £24.99 is this the right one?

Thanks

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hiya, yeah £24.99 is right, but check the delivery charge for your area. It might take a while to come as well!!

I found the one in argos....try this link...its £29.99 but at least you could get it now!!

Shop for The Genie Multi Chopper. at Argos.co.uk

7. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Thanks Kazz

Found it in argos, thanks to your link, i was just looking at blenders but this is something else.

I will get one tommorow from argos.

Thanks. xxxx

8. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

its fantastic i couldnt live without mine, and its safe for kids to use too,

9. lou49

lou49 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How does the Genie deal with ice - if you make a shake do you have to bash up the ice and then add it separately?
    Thinking of changing my useless Kenwood Smoothie maker which packed up five minutes after its first use and thought I would try a Genie.
    Louise

10. mummydebbie

mummydebbie Member

Diet:
    lipotrim from 28/5/06/ changed to cambridge on 8/1/07
    hi pebbles they have the genie in woolworths 14.99 they are a godsend on this sort of diet i would nt be without it
    debbie

Last edited: 16 October 2006
  11. Gill-cdthing

the ice goes straight in, make sure you read the gumph that comes with it and it will explain it fully,

12. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Debbie,is that one just a blender because the hinari genie i have been looking at is an all singing and dancing one, but the price seems to range from £24.99 to £29.99 not £14.99. xx

13. Gill-cdthing

TJHughes does the hinari for 19.99

14. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

I got a hinari genie,

wow its fab, and only small.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.