Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bella, 17 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Bella

Bella Member

I cannot take an electric blender to work and really can't face another lumpy shake!!! Any advice???

I have seen some battery operated ones which would be fine but I don't know if they are any good.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Have you tried the Tetras, saves having to worry about blending at work, I only have them now.

4. Bella

Bella Member

Hi Georgie,
    I haven't yet as I am not too keen on the flavours. I am going to try one of each this week and see how I get on with them but I don't like the banana or chocolate shakes much :eek:(

Bella x
  5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

i bought a blender mug from ebay - got a tiny blender in the bottom. As long as you add the powder to the water and whizz as you go its FAB!
    was only about £3 too

6. Bella

Bella Member

Thanks Leah, I'll have a look for one
  7. blue_grapefruit

8. blue_grapefruit

if that doesnt work - search for mixer mug. I cant live without mine, getting another one to leave in work too!

Good luck xxx
  9. Bella

Bella Member

Thank you!!! I have a mug on its way to me now and then no more chewy shakes!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.