Blenders

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Its it just me or has anyone managed to knacker their blender up with the shakes?
I have killed 2 in the last week ...its costing me a fortune!!! I killed my mums smoothie maker on sat and now mine today!!1 I wouldn't mind but i do even use ice!!!!
Don't really like the stick blenders as they don't make it frothy enough ???:cry:

adsa do a fab hand held blender nic they are about £4 and make mine lovely and frothy,you cant blend ice with them though as i found out,i put my ice in a food bag cover with a tea towel and wack the hell out of it with a rolling pin,great for anger and bingo wings x

oooo toddles off to asda! Been paying £30 for smoothie makers?!?!?!
Ahh yes the lovely bingo wings hhehe... not tried crushed ice in them yet ....will try that this week!

Yep i went through 2 Nic, i did use loads of though! xx

adsa do a fab hand held blender nic they are about £4 and make mine lovely and frothy,you cant blend ice with them though as i found out,i put my ice in a food bag cover with a tea towel and wack the hell out of it with a rolling pin,great for anger and bingo wings x

yeah i got that from asda to!! goes extra frothy! 3quid it was!!!

Between 3 and 6 quid youll be set, £30 are you mental errr yep you are xxx

Oh yes...but i had to replace my mum's like for like....i am telling you she wasnt happy..ooppsss..she hadn't even used it hahahaha oh well £4 quid it is from now on

milk shaker

Have you tried the milk shaker bottle thingy (technical name obviously) has a little mesh to get rid of the lumps, Its £5ish really effective, and portable, I also put ice in it - trying to kid myself I'm drinking a cocktail :D+ also kidding myself that i'm exersizing with all the shaking i'm doing :p- WARNING doesn't work for chicken soup or hot chocs etc !!!

Hi hun..... i have most of my shakes hot so don't think that would be any good for me cheers tho hun xx

Not tried them hot yet, I have been a little scared to try the chicken soup, have mostly stuck to choc and strawberry. Any recommendations (recommendations re the soup)???:confused: Am really starting to crave savoury food now:( came a bit too close to stealing a pizza finger from my 3yr old this evening, but just kept thinking of weigh in tomorrow. fingers and toes crossed will have another good wk!!!!!

NO FOOD IS EVIL ON LT lol Chicken soup all i can say is ..its great for killing slugs or unblocking the sinks!!! but some mad ed's on here like it...you could always try the flap jacks....not a sweet kind taste a bit salty at first but very yummy xxx
If you like having coffee try mixing you vanilla with coffee to make a lattee yum

did try peanut flap jack not really to my taste (felt a little ill after) is the coconut one any better? Think i'll get one sachet of chick soup tomorrow - suppose can unblock drains if its mingin!!! lol.x

did try peanut flap jack not really to my taste (felt a little ill after) is the coconut one any better? Think i'll get one sachet of chick soup tomorrow - suppose can unblock drains if its mingin!!! lol.x

dont do it hun!!!

Back