Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Jennie
1 - i look forward to reading your post so don't you DARE shorten them !
2 - way to go girl, your weight loss is fab !!
3 - good luck meeting Mr K, hope it is all you want, need, expect & so much more !!
xx:D

You are such a love, thank you :D As you can see, I took to heart your 1, and smiled in a kinda proud way about 2 and am very grateful for the comments in 3! lol

Will let you know!!! :D :D :D

Hi honey

How the heck do you remember so much details about several days ago??? lol

I really LOVE reading your diary, it's so entertaining...

I TRULY hope that you and Mr K like each other in the flesh tomorrow cos he sounds ace!

Luv

Hiya Karen, thanks hon, I cheat at the memory thing.. I carry a little notebook with me and when something happens that I think I will need a word to trigger the memory I write it down.. seems to work.. it's a strategy I learned years ago when life was very stressful at work.. it helped me remember key points in meetings.. and phone calls.. lol.. so.. I just jot down triggers and they open the flamin floodgates! lol

Glad you enjoy reading my diary. I really hope we do too.. he does doesn't he? :D Hope he's as lovely in person as he has been in all those other ways.. :eek: :D

Hi Jennie

Wow that's some diary entry, but fab reading as ever, hope you have a wonderful time tonight with your wonderful Mr K - he sounds an absolute sweetie.

x

:D Thanks MD.. am so nervous! Will write more later when home.. been working hard today (for a change).. loads to do this afternoon... gym.. weigh in.. then date!!! OMG!!!!!

Last night I didn't finish diary coz we had a series of powercuts! (always happens where I live) .. so VERY glad it was after I'd posted that last entry though or I would've been major league peeved! Still it forced me to go to bed! So not all bad.. :D

Hi FFnF

Just catching up on your diary thread. What a memory you have! I can hardly remember what I did yesterday, let alone in such detail.

Hope you are still coming down to Portsmouth for the meet, as I can't wait to meet up with you in the flesh, so to speak!

Hi FFnF

Just catching up on your diary thread. What a memory you have! I can hardly remember what I did yesterday, let alone in such detail.

Hope you are still coming down to Portsmouth for the meet, as I can't wait to meet up with you in the flesh, so to speak!

Hiya :D Thanks for dropping by , lol... oh yes.. thanks to a very welcomed reminder in my PM box I tootled off to the thread and posted my confirmation.. I was in two minds as it is another heavy weekend of driving but have booked and paid for the hotels already AND I am dying to meet you guys.. lol .. so.. I'll be there! All 18stone something of me!! ;)

Irene... thank you so much.. I will jump on here as soon as I get home from Ailsa's (should be about 6 ish! flippin heck.. that's cutting it fine.. supposed to be meeting Mr K at 7!!) Argh! Will have to make clothing decisions this aft before gym.. and have it all laid out on the bed!! Still.. good thing is.. if I don't have too much time then I can't get me knickers into an even bigger knot than they already are!!!!!

Fingers crossed for that 4.4lb loss! (if not, not gonna be down about it.. it'll happen next week instead! :D )... oh... GOT to tell you (although it;s not in chronological order...) I bought some new clothes in Asda yesterday afternoon.. 2 blouses (size 24) , 2 jumpers (size 22) and 2 jersey tops (one size 20 and t'other 22).. EVERYTHING fitted me!!! Should have seen me and Zoe dancing around the kitchen.. LMAO.. it's been.. umm.. lemme do the maths... 43 minus 17 = ummm... 26 years since I bought an item of size 20 clothing that fitted me!! So.. we did a dance.. lol.. and she teased me that I am a teenager again (gotta love my Zoe).. I know the top is jersey, and it is comfy and stretchy but it isn't tight (unlike one of the blouses) so.. it just goes to show.. I am somewhere between a 20 & a 24 lol, depending on what the item is and how it is sized.. so.. I'll say I'm a 24 for now.. (safer to err on the side of caution and celebrate again when that elusive 20 arrives proper like! ;) )

Last edited:
Posted a reply on my thread to you but am never one to under-post ;) . Congratulations on getting into those smaller clothes - you have done brilliantly so far! I have to go feed my magazine habit in a minute but I shall try and read the rest of your diary some day and find out where you get that energy from!

Hope you have a sooper-dooper time with Mr K tonight honey :D

Hi Luna.. just done the same on your diary! lol Give yourself a full evening.. I drone on !! ;) :D

Thanks Sharon... just off now to hit the afternoon list of jobs! Argh.. so nervous about tonight! Butterflies doesn't quite describe it.. IBS attack more like it! lol Thanks though. Will let you know!!

LOL You know, I have read this post over and over and all that grinning and giggling has me in bits.. lol... it sums up perfectly how I feel.. lol

I know about the meeting IRL honey but you know what.. I would say exactly the same stuff to you too, and so I totally appreciate it :D Thanks, you are a sweetheart.

I will be very careful... my mate has my phone number.. and his too (little does he know! ;) ) and I am gonna text her his car reg as soon as I spot it... lol PLUS I'm under strict orders to text from the loo to say Yay or Nay ...lol.. if Nay then she will call me with some emergency! lololol See... I got it all sussed... lol

Got such a good vibe about it though.. and I mean that.. seriously good vibe. Will get on when back later or mebbe first thing in the morning.. depending on how it goes.. and NO I don't mean if it goes well I will spend the night with him.. I mean.. if I come home on cloud 9 I will hop on and very briefly (yeah right) let you all know... if, however, things go pear-shaped I shall prob be back on again by 8pm! lol (meeting him at 7!!!!)

Can't wait to look in his eyes.. (soppy cow eh? lol).:eek: :rolleyes:

You're just as bad as me! Before I go on an internet date, I do ALL those things and I write a note with his username, internet site I 'met him' and all the details I have on him in it. I leave the note some where the police will find it LOL! I've gotta stop being so pessimistic!:eek:

I can't wait to read how things went. May be if he has a single friend .... or a friend with a single son ;) you could introduce me to when you are nicely embedded? :eek:

Anyway, you'll be meeting him in an hour. Good Luck xxxx

P.S - you have my number in your mobile. If things go Pete Tong and your mate is unable to assist, you KNOW you can always call me - I have no qualms about driving any distance to help a friend.

Have fun. :)

You're just as bad as me! Before I go on an internet date, I do ALL those things and I write a note with his username, internet site I 'met him' and all the details I have on him in it. I leave the note some where the police will find it LOL! I've gotta stop being so pessimistic!:eek:

OMG !! I do that too but didn't want to fess to it!! LOLOLOLOL I leave it under the drivers seat AND in my bedroom... ROFL... soooo funny

Right, very briefly as have had to call him to ask to meet at half 7 due to series of unforeseens happening today (of all days!!).. weigh in not what I had hoped for, but still ok.. 2lbs off.. so still not reached that magical 5stone mark.. so darn close! lol Ailsa lectured me about being happy with the 2lbs, lol.. and she is right.. I wouldn't normally expect or psyche myself up to expect a 4.4lb loss in one week.. just got blinded in the headlights of that 5 stone milestone.. (if you get my drift).. so, CC, you might have been a tad prophetic.. lol , it will be 14 weeks by the time I get to that magical figure (hopefully ;) ) ... still.. more inches gone.. and photos taken.. when chance will get them on the gallery (along with the house gig ones, and the Toon ones...).

Anyway,. must dash, still to shower, choose clothes!! and get all beautified for my date with Mr K!!! I am so flippin nervous... hope neither of us is disappointed... all positive thoughts welcomed ladies ! (and gents!).. will try and post tonight when I get home!! (hell, who am I kidding. ... lol,, I WILL be on later! lololol ;) )

bye for now! (and thanks for all the good wishes :D)

Giggle*giggle

Just be yourself, exude the wit and charm you display on here and you'll be fine.

Seriously, if I was born with a willy and a beard, I'd have you FFNF! You are seroiusly a cool gal. If he doesn't see that then 'tis only his loss.

post we need details .......please xx

Hope you've had a nice evening with Mr K..... look forward to hearing all about it......

Soz about the phone call earlier - can't imagine why it cost so much?????

Lots of love

tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock
tick
tock

My thoughts are with ya honey. Even if you don't want to spill the beans, just post a 'hi' to let us know you got home safely and you're OK. Ok?

Love G-CC xxx

Back