Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Happybirthday5.gif

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jennie!

Love Mini xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY X X

Well, just dropped in to see what's occurring... and loads I see! Life here is never dull - and at the moment it is manic. Will try to catch up properly - have to admit, not feeling good as have regained a fair amount and feel utterly peeved with myself having kept it off so well. The slipperly slope started in Cyprus and took a real nose dive when I wrote my car off in Feb... ho hum. Not going to do CD though... just cals and exercise. Have loads of stock left which is going to end up in the bin soon.. what a waste!

Hi Jennie,

Welcome back and sorry to hear things have not been going too well with you of late.

I hope you were not injured in the car accident?:hug99:

If you can harness some of that determination you had the last time you won't be long shifting the weight once again.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Jennie

Lovely to see a post from you. I have often wondered how you were getting on.

SOrry to hear about your car accident. Hope you werent injured.

As Mini said, you were so focused and determined with your weight loss before that I'm certain you can achieve it again with your willpower.

Are you still a CDC? and how did your tummy tuck recovery go. Are you pleased with the results?

All the best Jennie, Love Sam (formerly WL8S incase you are wondering who the hell is Sambucca!)xx

Hi!

Lovely to see a post from you - good luck with regaining control, I'm sure you'll get there.

Just echoing what the others have said, hope you weren't injured in the crash, are you still a CDC? How's the family? How'd the recovery from the TT go?

God bless
H

Wonderful to see you hear lovely xxxxx Please come back and stay for good???? Miss you're lovely long updates xxxxxxxxxx

have had a word about not leaving people in suspense after the flying visit. As the Sheminator would say - 'she'll be back'

fab to hear from you, dont remain a stranger, i did for months and it got me nowhere!!!!!!!

Echo what the others have said, and get your ass back here!

I promise you Jennie hasn't just done a 'splash and dash' - she is current occupied 24/7 on a care mission (not herself) - that really is a priority

Have patience jennie friends - she knows you've posted

xxx

Ok, so I dropped in last July, then vanished and now have popped back again - not saying how much I weigh now as am totally and utterly ashamed to have gained so much but hey ho... it's 2010 and this is MY year... lots going on (as always) not sure how often I will update on here (will try not to take almost a year each time though!)

In process of: selling house, changing job, moving away... real BIG life changing decisions being made... ended most recent relationship a few weeks ago... nice chap but not 'the one'. Blah blah.. usual nonsense so will sign off for now and maybe pop in again when I'm fed up with packing these damn boxes full of my books...videos... etc etc etc...
xxxxx

:) well... there is SUCH a lot to update you on Sarah!! I may well come and visit you... give me a couple of weeks to get the house selling in full swing, the dog in the kennels and I'll trundle down for a long weekend :D

Am neck deep in packing paper, parcel tape and oddly shaped boxes! Can't get near my bed because I decided to 'sort' out the bureau & drawers and their contents have ended up strewn everywhere!:rolleyes:

Back