Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Anytime darling, you know how welcome you are :D:D:D (although I work in the week too - never stop my darling). I'm a bit in limbo workwise at the moment, but in a couple of weeks I should know what's happening so we can make plans :)

Well hello there!! :D

I just saw you'd posted on Karen's diary so had to search out yours again. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction for you again. Great stuff!

Don't be such a stranger from now on OK? (says she who hardly ever posts even on her own diary these days :rolleyes: :))

xxx

Hi Jenny

Lovely to see you posting again. Don't be a stranger because we have all missed you.

Do you have an idea where you are planning to move to?

I know what it is like decluttering and packing up and it is not much fun.

Love and hugs

Pam xxx

:) well... there is SUCH a lot to update you on Sarah!! I may well come and visit you... give me a couple of weeks to get the house selling in full swing, the dog in the kennels and I'll trundle down for a long weekend :D

Am neck deep in packing paper, parcel tape and oddly shaped boxes! Can't get near my bed because I decided to 'sort' out the bureau & drawers and their contents have ended up strewn everywhere!:rolleyes:

Now that sounds like a plan :)

Just to let you know that I tend to have to work over weekends but when I'm free we can catch up and party ;)

Well in that case I shall just have to come in the week!! :D

Can I come too please, we can share a room :D :D x x x

hee hee hee... look at you lot! So.. a MM mini meet in Llandudno eh? Sounds like an excellent plan to me!! Once things are sorted a bit more here we'll get it sorted! House, dog THEN fun fun fun!! lol

Now that would be a blast - we might be a big city but we have everything you need for a good meet up ;)

well... it looks like things at work may be finally reaching a resolution - not the one I had hoped for but still a minor victory for justice! Life's been as hectic as ever... spent today being a lazy mare watching the motorbike racing... can't believe how tired I am though! Will be glad if I get this damn house sold so life can 'begin anew' !! If anyone's interested it's on rightmove! lol

Hiya, not sure if I've ever posted on your diary before.... but just have to say I've described myself as a lazy mare today! :D

Hope the house sale hurries up so the next chapter of your life can begin.

Hiya, nope, don't think you have.. so.. welcome! Well... there is a part of me that thinks it's ok to be a lazy mare on a Sunday.. ;o)
Thanks - re the house... I just want to get on with things now... lots of plans which cannot happen until house is done and dusted!

hmm, life... the universe,... fat... calories...bullies... liars... marriage proposals... drunken lads.... stolen cars... drug dealers... police... negotiations... head or heart... lost loves... cakes and chocolate! Well... all in a 'normal' week eh?

And again she leaves us wanting more!!!!!:p

so sad about my lovely friend Sarah.. can't quite believe she is not going to be kicking up her heels with me again in this life... one in a million... genuine, honest and oh so much fun... my heart's breaking to know she is going to slip away soon... hopefully she will party forever and know real peace.. it's so bloody awful though.

so sad about my lovely friend Sarah.. can't quite believe she is not going to be kicking up her heels with me again in this life... one in a million... genuine, honest and oh so much fun... my heart's breaking to know she is going to slip away soon... hopefully she will party forever and know real peace.. it's so bloody awful though.

Oh Jennie massive hugs to you. I know exactly how you feel. She was an amazing girl to have in your life and will be sadly missed. I met Sarah in Dublin the same meet I met you at... only wish I had have just came back in and met yis for the party that night. Life is short xxxxx

Oh Jennie massive hugs to you. I know exactly how you feel. She was an amazing girl to have in your life and will be sadly missed. I met Sarah in Dublin the same meet I met you at... only wish I had have just came back in and met yis for the party that night. Life is short xxxxx
thanks Gen... I am so very very glad I saw Sarah in November when I was in Llandudno for a weekend with my chap ... we had a lively girly catch up and promised to get together this summer....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back