Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

:D good morning all :D

Well... it's almost time to get off up the M6 to Cov for me course.. and I'm looking forward to a day of new ideas and inspiration (not to mention no dashing between jobs!) lol

Dropping in (if I don't get lost!) to see the lurvly Mich on the way home so am looking forward to that VERY much!

Still smiling from last night's weigh in and focussing now on getting these next 5 lbs off so I can arrange the skydive! Was hoping to do it in May (as they offered me 3 dates in May) but don't think that's going to happen as it doesn't give me time to get sponsorship together and also, IF I landed badly it could jeopardise my holiday - I know that's selfish but I would be gutted if I beggared up me hols!!

So... aiming to do it in July when am back and chilled out! (and hopefully WELL under the 15 stone marker!!!)

Right - gotta go.. not got Sat-Nav got Twat-nav! (me!!!) so bound to get hopelessly lost - still.. I have an hour and a half in which to find the place and the route thingy-wotsit says I can do it in an hour... YEAH - RIGHT!!! lololol

Maps at the ready, soup and mug and bottle of appleade in the car... notepad so I look interested and cheque to pay for course. I get paid to be there so that's a mega bonus AND I get to claim mileage!!! lol So.. t'will be a good day today :) :)

Hope it's warm there though!! (Might shove t-shirt on under me blouse.....) ;)

Thanks, as ever, for bearing with me and being so positive :)

Well... it's almost time to get off up the M6 to Cov for me course.. and I'm looking forward to a day of new ideas and inspiration (not to mention no dashing between jobs!) lol

Dropping in (if I don't get lost!) to see the lurvly Mich on the way home so am looking forward to that VERY much!

:)

I will be spending the day mostly tidying up and stopping the kids from killing each other so Jennie doesn't think she's walked into a war zone....LOLOLOL

Hey mich how are ya!!
have missed reading your thread xxxxxxx

Jennie, as you know from our previous posting I am going away too, and had the same chat with my cdc on sat night,he advised that i move up to 790 the week before i go, and then do the same as you 2 packs and a small meal in eve, so that is what I plan to do, I will contact british airways about the packs , let me know what virgin says
hope the course goes well
nat xxxx

Wow Jennie, well done on breaking the 8stone marker...absolutely fabulous Dahling.....:D

Have a greate day in coventry.Hope you find time to visit Mich.

Still smiling from last night's weigh in and focussing now on getting these next 5 lbs off so I can arrange the skydive! Was hoping to do it in May (as they offered me 3 dates in May) but don't think that's going to happen as it doesn't give me time to get sponsorship together and also, IF I landed badly it could jeopardise my holiday - I know that's selfish but I would be gutted if I beggared up me hols!!

So... aiming to do it in July when am back and chilled out! (and hopefully WELL under the 15 stone marker!!!)

Right - gotta go.. not got Sat-Nav got Twat-nav! (me!!!) so bound to get hopelessly lost - still.. I have an hour and a half in which to find the place and the route thingy-wotsit says I can do it in an hour... YEAH - RIGHT!!! lololol

Maps at the ready, soup and mug and bottle of appleade in the car... notepad so I look interested and cheque to pay for course. I get paid to be there so that's a mega bonus AND I get to claim mileage!!! lol So.. t'will be a good day today :) :)

Hope it's warm there though!! (Might shove t-shirt on under me blouse.....) ;)

Thanks, as ever, for bearing with me and being so positive :)

I haven't been around much owing to being away on company business for two days, so apologies for the late reply.

Just want to say a quick congratulations for passing the 8 stone barrier! :) :wow: :superwoman:

Sorry haven't been posting a lot lately (lots going on here -will try to start a thread sometime and get it all down!)

Well done on cracking the 8 stone! How does that rate on the cloud-ometer lol?

gosh, posted on your thread but totally forgot to say well done on cracking 8 stones !!!!!!!!!

that is absolutely fantastic, you should be very very proud of yourself!!!!!!!

love
nataliexxxxxxxxxx:clap: :clap:

just hopped on briefly... yesterday was interesting but the best bit was calling in and seeing Mich and her lovely family on the way home :D Went to pub with Trudy last night - will tell you more another time... but it was a very good evening and I renewed my aquaintance with darts!! Up too late, up too early... washing done and thanks to Zoe, all dried. When I got home last night the house was sparkling - she'd spent all day cleaning!! It was such a lovely surprise! :D :D :D

Today has been pretty crappy, cold, tired and stressed out at job 1, but job 2 flew by (again!).. then home and then off to collect banners for the festival, now home, cold, tired and needing to do newspaper ad for festival... pack suitcase.. and get early night! SO.. off now so Zoe can come on before she goes out tonight.. and I'm going to pack my case, have a shower, wash my hair and go to bed by ..um... 9.30.. (if ANYONE sees me lurking here tell me to go to bed!!!) If I get an early enough night I might just wake up early enough to hop on here and fill in the gaps of the last few days!

It was hard to stick to the diet today as really felt cold and wanted food.. had 2 packs of tomato soup by midday and still have my 3rd to have - so.. will keep that until after shower and in me jimmies! lol :D

Thanks for all the encouragement and continued support - wish you all a wonderful Easter weekend xxxxxx

You too Jennie - have a lovely time & catch up with you soon. :)

Twas lovely to see you yesterday Jennie and you are looking fab - bet them jeans I gave you fit and if they don't give it a week or two and they most certainly will......:D

Have a fab Easter and catch up soon.....:D

Lots of love

Hi Jennie, you chill out and have a nice hot shake, Well done on the 8 stone, that is damn good going and Im proud of you x

Easter in 'The Valleys' loving it!! Happy Easter!

Have managed to get on here , just whilst all are sleeping (except for littlest member of household). Just to say, had a good day Thursday, got everything ready to go to Wales.. got towork a tad late but because duplicator at job 1 had been playing up (to the extent where I lost the plot entirely with it and gave it a sound kick!) the newsletter printing wasn't finished.. and... I ran out of paper!! The suppliers ALWAYS have a box in hand for such emergencies, but guess what.. NOT this time!!! ARGH! So.. I had to collect it form them on the way in THursday morning. GOt to work printed off the last 3 sides and just got it all laid out ready for collation when my friend Rachael arrived to sit with me and do it all.

Excellent timing!

Then everything went crazy!! The phone kept ringing and the place was not dissimilar to Picaddilly Circus! Mind you, everyone who did call in pretty much realised the now WASN'T the best time! lol I did manage to accost a second volunteer to do the newsletters so that was great because it meant I could do some other work too. By midday all the newsletters were collated but still lots to staple and fold (It's a very labour-intensive job!)

Bless her, Rachael has a set of keys to the building and said she would stay on and do as much as she could and Andy (my other 'volunteer') agreed to stay a bit longer - and so, off I dashed to job 2! Yet again, the afternoon flew by and I feel more confident each day in job 2, my boss was out for a good deal of the time and I got loads done, more than if he had been there the whole time I think!! lol

Home time and instead of leaving for Wales I went home to have a soup and to see Zoe before leaving. She wanted to get some cash so I nipped her down to the bank and then, whilst I did the final packing bits (I've brought enough for at least a week!!) she jumped online and ordered a load of stuff from Dotty P's and I paid with credit card and she gave me cash,. lol So, she's going to be all kitted out for her hols and I don't lose financially. Good deal!

Decided to try and avoid crush hour and set off just before 8. Just as I was leaving the phone rang, and it was my lovely friend Richard from Kent (remember - the one I forced into going out when I went to visit my mate who had the stroke??) well, him.. lol I asked if he could call me on my mobile as I was literally leaving the house, bless him, he did and we chatted the entire length of the A14 onto the M6 and on to the M42! lol

I managed to not miss my junction (very proud of that!!!) and hurtled to Wales (within the legal speed limit) with Radio 2 keeping me company - not that keen on Mark Radcliffe but the music was good and so was Mark Lamars show.. did put on my Pretenders cd too...

Took a brief stop at Monmouth as didn't think bladder would last much longer (having glugged a litre and a half en route)... and then I made it to Merthyr by 11 and was dead chuffed!!!

When I arrived it was a kind of mixed welcome. My mate Jan who is ALWAYS upbeat and really happy to see me - wasn't. Well, she was, but, how can I put this... her and her daughter (who is 16 this wednesday) had just had 'words' so Jan was upset and very very angry when I arrived. She WAS pleased to see me.. but she told me that the fight had ruined it for her. :( :( We sat up until the early hours talking about all manner of things.. kids... life... the universe!

I assured her that the weekend would still be ace and that things would settle with her daughter. I ached to go in and talked to the girl, but she had been banished to her room so (as another mother and a mate) I respected Jan's authority and steered clear.

The next morning (Friday) I woke up horrendously early and to the sound of a little boy laughing. Their son is 2 and a half...I haven't seen him since he was a baby! He is adorable!!! I sat in the living room with him and his daddy and watched The Invincibles - what a great film!!! lol

When it was what I thought a reasonable hour, I went into the daughters room. We sat, she cried, I hugged her and we talked. She's a lovely girl and we have always got on fabulously. I've known her since she was about 8 I guess. She cried with embarrassment and shame. I knew that. We talked about what had happened and why. The tears ended and a strategy for the day was planned. She was to keep her head down, be helpful and get on with her revision. I love her, but she has a lot of work to repair the damage caused with her mother. Thankfully she is bright enough to realise this so, fingers crossed, it will all work out in the end.

Once all were up, showered and dressed... we went to Ikea in Cardiff! I haven't been to Ikea in over 10 years!! I could have spent a fortune!!!! As it was, I got some magazine files and clips to help organise my study, a big deep dogs bowl in the hope he won't splosh his water around so much, a birthday present for the daughter here, (a stool for her bedroom for her computer work), a birthday present for my friend Lucy and some more tealights and holders (I have enough to kit out a flippin shop now!!) lol

We were there for hours!!!

Got back and I had a humdinger of a headache (not enought water drunk!) so topped up on water, appleade and had a soup. Then Jan and I decided we would go out alone for the evening so, we went to play Bingo!! lol I haven't done THAT in years either!!

At the start of the evening we agreed to split any winnings 50/50. I told her I would pray for us to win something! (Anything) lol

On the second last game Jan won!!! £300!!!! So... she gave me £150 and we hugged and giggled through the rest of the session and agreed to go back tonight! lol I rang Zoe and promised to give her £25 for a new pair of jeans (her old ones are way way way too big for her!) and the rest will cover all my petrol for this weekend AND the leak!!! :D :D :D I am SO happy!

Today we are going to St somethings for the day, I thought she said St Faggots but I think it's St Fagons or something... will tell you later! lol

I can hear the little lad up and about but no mother or daughter.. lol.. I've been up ages,..showered and dressed already. Bed made and am itching to get to the massive B&Q I saw on the drive here! lol Gonna get some coat hooks that WILL fit over my bedroom door!

Had the weirdest dreams last night.. ex was in one, Lucy in another, R was in another! All very bizarre!!!

Uh oh.. I can hear little man crying so am going.

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter Weekend!

Catch up with you soon! Yakky-da and all that ;)

Boreda Jennie (that's good morning y'know)

Enjoy St Fagans - it's very nice, used to live down the road from there.

Glad you're having a lovely time & didn't spend too much in Ikea.

Enjoy sunny Wales & catch up with you soon

xx

Hi Jennie

I'm glad you're enjoying Wales babes!! It's weird that you're so close to me but i can't see you!! haha!! Will be seeing you very soon though!!!!!!!!

Oh and it's St Fagan's by the way... It's a lovely place and i know you'll enjoy it...

Take care darling,

LOL! How was St. Faggots?!

Morning Jennie just had to pop in after seeing the titl of your diary.
There's lovely.
for reains ican't explain I always talkto the chickens in a welsh accent & they frequently get called 'there's lovely' when I get to stroke them at the feeder.
will come back later to see what you got up to in welsh-wales.
Yachi-dah

Back