Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

hi hun,
really looking forward to the weekend :D
Sarah & i have arranged to meet at the services on M1 for coffee b4 heading to yours, cos both of us are in the situation of needing to leave early to avoid the traffic, but this would then get us to you b you get home !!
cu you tom hun
xx:)

Lovely to see you back on board (allbeit very briefly :p ). Wonderful news about the top, S & your girly weekend - you'll have a blast :D

xx

Lovely to hear youso happy Jenny.well done on the 14 top.
that' a major victory in itself!

woohooo
size 14
well done

wishing you all a great weekend
:party0051: :party0051: :party0051: :party0051: :party0051: :party0038: :party0038:

kaz :D

well, I'm my own worst enemy. something happened last night and I think I have screwed up everything with S. He says not, but he is very distant today and we have barely communicated and no terms of endearment - a far cry from this time yesterday. I feel bereft.

Still, got the girlies on their way so no time to be maudlin. All my own fault, I turned into psychowomanfromhell and have basically scared the cr@p out of the poor man. If the shoe were on the other foot I would be screaming for the hills and given him his marching orders pronto. I think he is being gentle with me but I hear the death bells tolling... :( I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't I just trust him and behave like a normal sane person!!!

*sigh

Well, that doesn't negate the fact that I have a great weekend to look forward to, and probably a few tears and some sleep too.

Pandora and Westie are winging their way here as I type and Karen's joining us tomorrow.

Next time I get involved with a decent, genuine, honest man, someone PLEASE tell me to not Feck it up!!!! I'm gutted and appalled... and ashamed too. He is still in touch - just, but I feel so bad and I seem to have lost my bounce today. It'll be back with a vengeance tomorrow - lol, once I get me glad rags on and my new red bag to go with my red top... lol Can't wait to see the girls. This is gonna be a SSing house all weekend! lol Just the whirr of the blender and the ping of microwave heralding dinner for all! :)

All I can say Jennie is I hope things sort itself out. You can't turn the clock back but you can try and put things right.

Have a great weekend

Irene xx

don't feck it up

(oh okay - you didn't mean right now)

Not that I am an expert but can't imagine this is terminal.

Rather than expose the intimate way a mans brain works to all you ladies (you never get it eh?), I shall PM you as I suspect all is not lost - he is in touch, so clearly not looking for an excuse to go hill climbing and there are always two sides to a story so am sure there is reflection taking place with him also as to what could he have not done to unleash the 'physcowomanfromhell' cos you seem quite a sane person who generally reacts to a stmulus and not on a whim.

Sorry, my usual habit (when not totally low myself) is to be slightly irreverent and in this case - glass is half full, not half empty - believe me (relationship stage 2 - every one goes through these stages of discovery and development)

So fingers and everything else crossed that after you girlie session has run its course that things get back on track

:grouphugg: (group hug from me on my own - got long arms)

Hi Jennie - long time since i've replied on here - been lurking and reading but not actively posting much.

I hope you haven't fecked it up - as you say .... hopefully he can see through what you've said to the person you are underneath and that you are worth it. I hope he gets back in contact and you get your "bounce" back.
If not - as you said "que sera sera" .... and lots of (((hugs)))

Hi Jennie - long time since i've replied on here - been lurking and reading but not actively posting much.

I hope you haven't fecked it up - as you say .... hopefully he can see through what you've said to the person you are underneath and that you are worth it. I hope he gets back in contact and you get your "bounce" back.
If not - as you said "que sera sera" .... and lots of (((hugs)))

Ditto that! From what you say he's a great guy. He'll understand.

(((hugs)))

C.C

Double ditto.

Have a wonderful weekend with the girls, as if I need to say that!

Take care

xx

Hi Jen hun i have not been around much recently had alot going on for once in my life.
Firstly hun WOW size 14 top u go girl that is so amazing !!
Hun u r an amzing stong willed special lady and any man should be soooo lucky to have you in his life.
I am sure you will sort things out, take care hun and have a good weeeknd and hope to chat very soon xxxx

well, I'm my own worst enemy. something happened last night and I think I have screwed up everything with S. He says not, but he is very distant today and we have barely communicated and no terms of endearment - a far cry from this time yesterday. I feel bereft.

Still, got the girlies on their way so no time to be maudlin. All my own fault, I turned into psychowomanfromhell and have basically scared the cr@p out of the poor man. If the shoe were on the other foot I would be screaming for the hills and given him his marching orders pronto. I think he is being gentle with me but I hear the death bells tolling... :( I'm such an idiot. Why couldn't I just trust him and behave like a normal sane person!!!

*sigh

Well, that doesn't negate the fact that I have a great weekend to look forward to, and probably a few tears and some sleep too.

Pandora and Westie are winging their way here as I type and Karen's joining us tomorrow.

Next time I get involved with a decent, genuine, honest man, someone PLEASE tell me to not Feck it up!!!! I'm gutted and appalled... and ashamed too. He is still in touch - just, but I feel so bad and I seem to have lost my bounce today. It'll be back with a vengeance tomorrow - lol, once I get me glad rags on and my new red bag to go with my red top... lol Can't wait to see the girls. This is gonna be a SSing house all weekend! lol Just the whirr of the blender and the ping of microwave heralding dinner for all! :)

Hi Jennie,

Take his word for it that you have not screwed up:) as men normally mean it when they make a statement like that....little different to what women may mean:rolleyes: by the same statement.:sigh:

We women sometimes do tend to over analyze after we have been told it is okay....picking holes in the okay is what truly screws it up.:break_diet:

Enjoy your weekend.

Hi Jennie,

Take his word for it that you have not screwed up:) as men normally mean it when they make a statement like that....little different to what women may mean:rolleyes: by the same statement.:sigh:

We women sometimes do tend to over analyze after we have been told it is okay....picking holes in the okay is what truly screws it up.:break_diet:

Enjoy your weekend.

Wise words Mini - as a fella (last time I looked anyway) I thoroughly endorse your words - AND over analysis can be the mother of all the wrong things to do at this time.

How's things today Jennie?
Feeling any better aboutit?
What comms have you had with s?

Hiya Jennie :hug99: ssssss

Couldn't agree more with what Mini says. I am a pro at this - i am always over analyzing stuff my hubs says and it drives him nutso.

Methinks we just need to accept men for what they are and when mine says that my ass doesn't look AS fat as it did I now believe him!!!!

Hope you're 100% OK hunny and having a fab time with the girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just a quick word - Friday night had a blast with cheryl and Sarah - will say more later:D .

Yesterday karen joined us and wow does she look incredible! :wow:

We all got dolled up and went out, first to local pub (the look on their faces was a picture! :rotflmao:, then to another pub and then into Northampton. Ended up staying in Chicagos for less than 10 minutes and went to a 'posh totty' club instead which cost a tenner to get into (and we blagged our way in as it was supposed to be a members & guests only night) and whilst the venue was way superior to Chicagos, the music was crap :( and I didn't feel at all comfortable :patback: amonst all the skinny bints who were strutting their stuff. It was still a good night out due to the company:party0049: (Karen, Cheryl and Sarah) and we did have a bop but it was all 'House' music and not my thing at all and after 3 1/2 hours of it I was flagging and knackered:giveup: . We left the club around 3am and got in around half past. Very tired and resolved not to go there again unless different music was on, shame it wasn't Chicagos music and the other clubs premises really, would have been ace!

We are all knackered today and bless her, Karen set off at 1 as she's got work to do this afternoon.. the others are packed now and getting ready to go:sad0071: . Things with S have been stilted, feeling all at sea... :character00117: no telephone calls but he is still keeping in touch by text. I'm feeling very emotional and tired and think I'll walk the dog this afternoon in the sunshire around the lakes and get some fresh air and clear my head a bit. Certainly won't hurt!

Going alone to gig tonight (despite having ticket for S), but as that was my original plan anyway and I've been looking forward to the gig for months, I shall still go it alone and walk in chin held as high as I can despite going to have to explain why he didn't come with me! :help2:

So... almost the end of a weekend of very mixed emotions, lots of highs and a few lows. Just life really :D

How's things today Jennie?
Feeling any better aboutit?
What comms have you had with s?

Hi Jane

Feeling blue to be honest, but that's tiredness too.

The girls have gone home and its me and the mutt - so am going to take him for a leisurely stroll to the lakes as I think I need thinking space and fresh air.

S has been texting over the weekend, not a great deal, and no telephone calls and very 'platonic' texts but still signed with kisses. I have no idea what will happen next, I will have to wait and see, the ball is totally in his court. He told me on the phone Friday morning "If last night was a one off then it will be fine, but if it ever happens again it's over". I feel sick about it but at the same time,. that means it isn't over, at least it wasn't on Friday morning when we last actually talked to one another.

He's supposed to meet me at the gig tonight but as he doesn't know where it is and I haven't sent him the address, unless I do so by text this afternoon then he can't even if he wants to, lol

I'm going to drop him a text early evening when I know he's dropping the boys home and then it's up to him. In some ways I think it best he doesn't come as I am so tired and over emotional still, and yet I would love to see him. I can't put any pressure on him though and this has been a massive wake up call for me. Last night was too. Here's me thinking I only want to lose another couple of stone and last night in that club I was surrounded by women who must all have been under 10 stone and looking amazing. When we went out last night I felt good (ish) but by the end of the night I felt like I might as well be 24stone again as every ounce of confidence had drained away.

Clearly I'm not ready for 'mainstream' night clubs, perhaps I never shall be. Dunno. I do know I am tired and have promised Sarah that I will limit the walk with the dog and then put the telly on and have a kip this afternoon.

Things usually look better with sleep!

Last message from S was around 9am today... I'm hoping he might phone me later when he is on his own, but to be honest, I'm not sure what we will say. lol I feel as nervous about seeing him again (if in fact we do see one another again) as I did that first night we met.

Bored the girls witless droning on about it all and didn't cry until this morning. Ridiculous. Only known him 2 weeks. Mad, pathetic and ridiculous. lol

Still.. time will tell and I need to practise patience and self-restraint.

Karen did some straight-talking with me and that helps too, especially coming from someone who is just as barmy as me! lol

Lots of support from the girls all weekend, am so blessed they were coming otherwise I think I would have been curled up in a ball dribbling, lol

Right, going now, the sun is sort of still out, half hour round the lakes then home for a kip.

Will probably catch up tomorrow on here.

Hoping to hear from Karen that she got home ok and then Cheryl and Sarah too as they are all doing long drives on little sleep.

Feel like eating but not feeling like eating (if you know what I mean).

Have to say though, did enjoy the reaction of the folks in the pub when we strutted in there last night all dolled up. lol shame PQM wasn't there! LOL (hmm, did I mention - Sarah and Cheryl met him on Friday night and he gave me a hug and asked me to 'go out for a beer' on Weds with him! lolol Perhaps Sarah will expand on that one! lol

I have another busy week ahead. Gym tomorrow at 7am, weigh in tomorrow night at 7.30pm, Tues night is Aquafit in me new cozzie... wednesday is drink with PQM... then it's almost the weekend again. No plans at all for the Bank Holiday weekend apart from on the Monday when I am section leader at Luton Carnival, so, unless things change dramatically with S, I shall have a boring night in on Friday, and Saturday AND Sunday...

Monday is Carnival and Tuesday is Zoe's start date at her new job - although they haven't written to her yet so she needs to ring them when she gets home. Her and Gaz come home this afternoon - I can't wait to see her but will be out!! She is going to be so shocked when she sees her new bed :)

Anyway, have droned on long enough and not even told you about last weekend, and this weekend fully, but in truth, probably best as last weekend was one of the best of my life and to write about it now would smart a tad.. lol

But hey, you know me! I'll bounce back, get my energy levels recharged and start over again.

Job application needs to be in by Wednesday so will get that done too - time to start looking for new beginnings for me I think. Going to have a word with some more estate agents too, get 3 valuations and decide what to do with house.

Lodger route still an option but not done anything about it as yet, apart from make a couple of phone calls.

Think Sarah (my daughter) wants to come and live at home again, but if she does she will HAVE to work and pay her way, I just cannot afford her to be here otherwise and that is a dreadful state of affairs!!

God, I drone on!

Cheerio for now xxxxxx

Hi Jennie, soz not been about much recently, cuz I was working on getting my own head together, so was making a better lurker than a poster, if ya know what i mean...

anyway sounds to me like your doing brill on the plan, wouldn't have expected anything different to be honest, I only wish I had half of your determination....

On the S front, I really really wish you'd try to guard your heart a bit more, two weeks and your breaking your heart already, tippy toe steps chuck, tippy toe, thats what I'd suggest, 2 weeks should only be budding friendship..

I hope it all works out, but please please try to step back a bit and see it as it is, two weeks does not a life commitment make.:eek:

On the S front, I really really wish you'd try to guard your heart a bit more, two weeks and your breaking your heart already, tippy toe steps chuck, tippy toe, thats what I'd suggest, 2 weeks should only be budding friendship..

I hope it all works out, but please please try to step back a bit and see it as it is, two weeks does not a life commitment make.:eek:

I know hon, you are dead right... I know you are... that's what makes me feel an even bigger tw@t ! lol can't wait for my hols and then to see you again in Dublin! (that's going to be ace!!)

Back