Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Have a fabby weekend - I'm sure you will both festival & S wise :D

All the best hun
xx

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Here's some of those vibes you wanted, but tbh I don't think that you really need them. You make your own fortune, lovely lady by just being the special person you are!

Have a fantabulous weekend. Enjoy every moment but try and not burn yourself out!

festival fine & fun?

Had a text from Jennie this morning to say EVERYTHING is fine and fantastic and she's having a great time......:D

Sure she'll be back here next week to fill us all in.....!!

Hi chick!!

Wowsers!! I've only just caught up on your new life!! lol.

I've been in Germany all week so had no idea about this S chap! Sounds like you've had a wicked time! and i'm well jealous!!!! tee hee.

Your pics are looking wonderful too!!

Looking forward to seeing you next weekend...

Lots of luv

Had a text from Jennie this morning to say EVERYTHING is fine and fantastic and she's having a great time......:D

Sure she'll be back here next week to fill us all in.....!!

Oh brilliant.so glad for her.

Just a real quickie (oo-er) lol to say hellooo am still in the land of the living and have had one of the most amazing weekends of my entire life! LOADS to tell you - sorry, will be a boring drone about it for at least this week! lol Festival was fantastic! S and I are still going strong :D :D and whilst utterly tired out, I am still grinning!! So.. weigh in tonight! (Blimey - that week went fast!)... stuck to AAM until yesterday when I had 3 biscuits and a slice of chocolate cake and they were lush! lol No more though. That was yesterday! No AAM now.. back SSing for the foreseeable and my hols fast approaching! Right - off to the bank and then seeing S (hee hee) and then to job 2 and then weigh in! Will hop on later with scales results and then am seeing S (I think - although not sure). Whatever - it's good to be back and I hope to catch up with everyone/everything over the coming week! Happy Monday to you!! xxxx

hi hun,
glad things r good for you at the mo.
can't wait till fri for a good chin wag, will call u later
xx:)

Wow I could almost feel your excitement Jennie.....can picture your grin too....lol.
I am so pleased for you, you deserve to be happy.

FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB!!

Can't wait for ALL the gossip when i see you at the weekend!!

Good luck with weigh in but WTF are you doing eating cakes and biscuits????????? doh!

Bit disappointed with weigh in, lost 2.7lbs but it was an AAM week, and it makes me 13stone 8 now

I sat and talked a long time with Ailsa and decided that I want to get into a size 14 as my target. We agreed that should be in about 2 stone or so, so, ticker will be changing and that's what I'm aiming for now.

When I get back from hols I'm going to see what I weigh and then decide whether its maintenance time or not. I'm certain that I will know when it's the right time.

So, off to bed now as shattered and another heavy week ahead. Another 4lbs and it will be the 10stone off, so that's my next target! :D night night xx

WHOOOOOHOOOOOO HUN!

2.7lbs is not to be sniffed at my love! As you said, it was AAM week and lots of people don't actually lose anything in that week at all. That's better than some of my weeks doing full abstinence!

Glad you have made some decisions on goals. My goodness, what you've got left is about the same as me, so I best pull my finger out and join you on that last 2 stone journey because if there's anyone who can motivate me it's you!

Have a good nights sleep. And I'll see you very soon, yippeee!

wow.gif

so close to that 10 stone loss
thats what i need to lose when i started ss 10stone 5lb to be precise
you have come so far i am really proud of you
you`ve shown me it can be done

kaz :D

dissapointed with weigh-in..Why?
3lbs lost.on AAM with choc cake..sounds like agood result to me.

I'm so happy for you & S& hope it continues.
Re the altered goal..I can't remember what is was.I think you've moved the weight up a bit.Do you think that your original target was too low for you?

hope you will ind the time to post more details of your big W/E soon .

More congrats to you for nearly 10stone, for being happy,being you, & keeping your cool over a slice of cake.
Guess you feel really chuffed that a] you enjoyed it b]it didn't make you dive headirst into the rest of the cake.

been a mad week and not over yet - out in 5 mins - church thing. Am still exhausted after festival. Things are good though - sticking to diet, and yesterday burst into tears in the middle of Asda (tried on a size 14 top and it fitted me - snugly - but it looked ok) and I just was so overwhelmed and had no one with me to share the moment so blubbed like a baby... pillock.. lol

Anyway,.. do want to share so much about the festival and this week - suffice it to say, S & I have seen one another every day so far (bar 1) so it'll be hard this weekend not seeing him (he has his boys and the girlies are coming to stay :D )

Can't wait for the girls to get here! Karen1972, Pandora and Westiegirl... we're going to have a blast! :D :D :D :D

Northampton ain't gonna know what hit it! I shall make sure we have some pics! lol

Safe travels ladies - roll on tomorrow/Saturday! :D :D

Back