Blergh! - FatFairNForty(ish) - my diary

Jennie Jennie Jennie...you were my biggest surprise of this whole weekend......... and I mean that in the nicest possible way!!

You look absolutely fab.. just fab.. and just have a lovely aura (sp??) about you... I just wish we had more time to chat

I can totally relate to your thread now and its great!!!

Can't wait to read about the rest of your hols and Dublin !!!!!

lots of love xxxx

Hi Jennie

Glad you got home safe and sound.

Glad we got a bit of time to chat but I wait in anticipation for the next updates at the weekend. :sign0168:

WOW, Jen - 1.7lbs is hardly a gain, hun - it's a couple oph wees!!! (soz iph too indelicate lol). That's bluddy marvellous, girl - well done you!!!

And I totally agree - knickers to S iph he's not there at your door with bunting to welcome you home!! Sheesh!!!

You are looking so phab, there's plenty more where he came phrom!!!!

xxxxx

wrote a bit and lost the lot - so - potted repeat...

home now, loads to say about hols and Dubs...another time though as want to read others diaries for a little while first..

tired but chilled... short text this am from S to say he has family probs / heavy workload and basically won't be in touch for a few days so am thinking :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: yeah whatever! Seems oddly coincidental that all was fab until I got home! lol I've not seen the man for a month and live just 3 miles away... have been thousands of miles apart and in touch more than this! Madness!!

Time will tell, if no word by Weds then he can take a long walk off a short pier - not going to tolerate being treated this way any more. When I went away I was in limbo and now I am right back to the same status and that is grossly unfair (plus he made me a promise) so knickers!

Went for first weigh in since May 28th and am delighted to report that I have only gained 1.7 lbs! I was stunned!! So pleased and been SSing all day and off to bed soon as dead tired again!

Work tomorrow, pick up dog too and take Zoe to work and then meet up with my sis on the way home.

Hey Jennie - just to say...was fab to meet you - and you look FABBBBBB !!!

like a totally different person....you sooooo have to go for Slimmer of the year :)

sleep well hun

love

Debz xx

Welcome back hun, that's not a gain thats just jet lag! You've had a wonderful month off and you deserve it - the dubbers piccys show a glowing radiant woman and thats what counts! Onwards and downwards now hun the finishing post is in sight. Take care x x x

welcome back jen
well done on such a little gain
i agree knickers to S
he should be beating at your door not giving excuses all the time
his loss hun you deserve better
nice to see you home
kaz xx

Jennie that gain of yours will be gone after a trip to the loo........!!!!!
But wow that is amazing, I went to Sheffield to see Wayne for the weekend and put on 5lb

Lol, thanks. I'm still tired and slept for 11 hours last night - right through my alarm so no work today! OOPS!!

Picked up the dog though, and called in at the gym to arrange starting back there again, and went to visit a friend who had a heart attack last week and I only found out today!

My mum is in hospital today having tests for Angina so waiting to hear how that went. Sis is having a nightmare there with her and my stepdad. No word from S since yesterday morning - I've texted him this am but no response so leaving him be. If not heard tomorrow will call him and then will eat the guinness choccie and the Tobago split channas I bought him. lol OR, will give them away - probably eat them though. lol

SSing is too tough today so have had a prawn salad and a soup thus far. Probably have a muffin in a minute and another soup later. Have to take Zoe back to work in an hour... tired though and not looking forward to the drive. Still. I can go to bed as soon as I get back and I MUST go to work tomorrow!

Trying to catch up with others news on here so still no time to update.. good to be home but have to admit, in many ways, wish I was still in the sunshine.. lol

Hey beautiful laydee!

Lovely to see you over the weekend chick!!

Just want to say to be VERY CAREFUL about your SS'ing, this is a very very dangerous time and could be the make or break of you completing the rest of your journey.

The more you delay it the harder it will be.

Learn from other's mistake gorgeous!

Luv ya

Well said Karen, You can do this jen, keep battling away, but get some rest too x

tired but chilled... short text this am from S to say he has family probs / heavy workload and basically won't be in touch for a few days so am thinking :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: yeah whatever! Seems oddly coincidental that all was fab until I got home! lol I've not seen the man for a month and live just 3 miles away... have been thousands of miles apart and in touch more than this! Madness!!
Hmm, you obviously feel this is too much of a coincidence. does he get the benefit of the doubt for a couple of days?
Time will tell, if no word by Weds then he can take a long walk off a short pier - not going to tolerate being treated this way any more. When I went away I was in limbo and now I am right back to the same status and that is grossly unfair (plus he made me a promise) so knickers!
Quite so
Went for first weigh in since May 28th and am delighted to report that I have only gained 1.7 lbs! I was stunned!! So pleased and been SSing all day and off to bed soon as dead tired again!

So the 10lbs was just a red herring. I know, you were carrying your suitcase at the time!
< 2lb gain isn't a gain, it's a major victory!

Hi Jen,

Just sending you some strength vibes:vibes:, you can sooo do this, ya just need to get one good day behind ya, I think you should be nominated for Slimmer of the Year, so come on girl with that in mind, get back on the wagon;):D

I hear you all - today (Weds) is SS proper day. No food in the house now, Zoe back at work and me back in the office today too (its now 12.20am and I am flippin wide awake so need to go to bed and try to sleep!).

Have decided to take the dog for a long walk every day to help me stick to the plan and do my 10k steps a day (which I want to start up again now I'm home).

So, it's muffins and soups on the menu for the foreseeable and hopefully not too hard as I will be busy working, walking and job hunting.

Busy afternoon and evening today, and more planned. Still no word from S since yesterday morning, so I sent my usual chatty goodnight text and will send him a good morning one tomorrow too... not doing my normal every couple of hours as not prepared to waste my time and money. I will give him until Thursday evening to get in touch, then I shall call him and ask him what's going on, find out whether Sunday is still on or not and then go from there.

I've decided not to tolerate being messed around by anyone anymore... life's too short and I certainly deserve better. So ner! At the same time, I am concerned that something major has happened as this is very out of character of him, so , benefit of the doubt for another 48 hours.

10436rbg7ykj4db.jpg

wanted to wish you good luck for the remainder of your cd journey
its nice having you back home again
you sound very determined now
stick to your guns where S is concerned
kaz x

I finally went to bed at 2.30am - my body clock is all over the place! (I blame my sister for instilling a nightclubbing timetable for the last 3 weeks.. lol...and I rang her and told her so! lmao)

I was shopping at Tescos at midnight - flipping wide awake! Bought myself an alarm clock to make sure I could get up for work this morning!

Sent S a chatty good morning text (as usual) and was pleasantly surprised to get one back saying he is going to call me later! That will be interesting!

Ho hum...

Am dead tired and this morning is dragging terribly - I don't want to do any work, lol, but have to!

I'm struggling like mad to SS (urge to eat is incredibly strong, even though I know I'm not actually hungry!) but if I can grit my teeth and get through today 100% then I will have cracked it. So far, so good, but then, it is only 11.20am!

Will leave work at 12 and go to the High Street and perhaps buy myself a new skirt as the skirts I have are all too big and I want to flash me brown legs off a bit. lol

Also - it will help keep me on track AND I need some more cheap sunglasses as I broke both my pairs!

Yawn

Boy is my holiday catching up with me - but you know what... I'm still feeling pretty chilled out.. lol.. and the house is tidy and the washing on the line and the dog happy... and things are ok apart from the fact that I am still single.. lol

I've decided not to rejoin any dating sites and to not 'look' to meet anyone now and to just do as I did before and fill my life up. Probably will get more involved in the church again as that is always a good thing and lifts me up.

Have been listening to Paul McKenna 'Instant Confidence' cd and reading his book and hoping that will help me too.

I'm not even sure I will feel the same way towards S when I see him next so perhaps it is irrelevant what he has to say to me after all... lmao... can't believe I am thinking this way, but it's true. I don't know how I shall feel.

Hopefully we shall arrange to meet and I can find out! lol

Going to make myself exhausted this afternoon/evening so that I will sleep at a decent hour... my body clock is still on Tobago time... lol...

You won't believe this! The Babysitter rang me last night!!!! He has tried calling me every day since I left the island, lol, and I 'missed' his calls... hee hee (truth is, I ignored them whilst in Dublin as they would have cost me heaps, and I ignored them in the UK coz I could't be asked to talk to him) ... lmao... last night though I had just parked up at Tesco's and didn't even check who was calling as had earpiece in.. lol..

He waffled on about nothing in particular... said he had promised to call and will call again.. lol.. dunno why though.. have an idea he might be coming to the UK sometime and will be seeing if he can ponce a few nights at my place as a cheaper alternative to hotels... well... tough.. lol I wouldn't be able to trust him! Blimey - can you imagine if he nicked MY car - or Zoe's!! or anything!!

Not only that, he doesn't know where I live (that was deliberate evasion on my part!) and I am sorely tempted to give him my ex's address if he asks... :rotflmao: but that would prob backfire as ex would send him here! lol Still, the thought made me chuckle...

Sis is in daily contact with the chap she met halfway through the hols... have a horrible feeling about this though.. told her to be careful and hopefully she will be!

Still - when all's said and done, she's a grown woman and makes her own decisions!

There's loads I have to waffle on about but not sure I want to sit and type for hours as it is then that I am sitting doing nowt that I get the nibble urges! lol So,... we shall see... am going to try and post some pics of my dive though.. boy was that the DB!!! :D

Tempting fate today by hanging washing out (that comment just for you Caz) LMAO...

Well, only another 30 mins to kill then I am free again... lol I have the heater on here and am wearing loads of clothes! lol

I jumped on my scales this morning (scale hopping alert!!!) and was pleased to see the holiday 'gain' has gone.. but still.. cannot get complacent... I WANT those size 14 jeans!!!! lol

Caught up with a very dear school friend last night and am hoping to arrange to meet up with him and catch up on everything sometime soon. His girlfriend refused to meet me, odd that, but I have a feeling he has a tale to tell! So... I shall look forward to that!

Mum's tests were all clear, she doesn't have Angina (thank you Lord!)... but the scare has pushed her to take some action in getting help to care overnight for my stepdad. I'm so glad.

Right - 27 minutes to go now... lol... better send a couple of emails.. that way it at least LOOKS like I've done SOMETHING today! Mind you - we did have a staff meeting from 9 - 10.30... lol

Hey ho... will catch up a bit later - only caught up with one diary thus far!!!

Off to Bournemouth at the weekend to see Pandora with Westiegirl - so looking forward to that! :) Got the offer of Zoe's best mate to stay and look after the dog! Undecided, but do think it best if she does otherwise neighbour will pop in and leave lights and telly on all night to fool him into thinking it isn't night time but I'm not happy at the thought of him being alone all night... even though I know she would see to him at 10pm and again at 7am....

Hmm... difficult really. AM going to book him into kennels for August Bank Holiday as have several options of things to do then and know it will involve nights away.. (free!)... so.. must remember to make that call today!

23 mins to go now... lol... right.. am off! See you all later... please keep sending the positive SSing vibes! This is tough! :) xxxx

Big huge positive vibes coming your way hun... you can do it... just think by the end of July/early August you WILL be in them size 14 jeans!!!!

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hiya Jen

Lots of postive vibes heading your way hun, if you can get through today you know it's going to get easier but if you succumb to temptation you're just prolonging the agony, so grit your teeth, drink your water and hang on in there, you can do it :)

Glad your mum's had the all-clear, that must be such a relief for you and at least if she gets some help now that will take some of the pressures off her, so it's a good thing in it's own way.

Interesting situation with Mr S, glad you're so chilled about it though, give him the benefit of the doubt by all means, but I'm so pleased to see you're not taking any nonsense off him, not worth it.

Sounds like that holiday came just at the right time for you &has done you the world of good.

Looking forward to seeing those diving photos too.

Take care, speak soon

xxxxx

Back